Chapter 52

"It's an empty shell..."Miyuki said

"How did he do that?"Naruto asked

"He must've done it when Lee was in the middle of the lotus Jutsu."Miyuki concluded

Lee looked shocked that his Jutsu didn't work, he then heard a dark chuckling sound and something rose up from the sand Lee turn to see Gaara smiling evilly and chuckling a few cracks marks from the sand armor was visibly seen from all around his body.

"So it's happened...that look in his eyes...it could only mean the demon inside of him has been awaken."Kankuro whispered fear etched onto his face.

Gaara made a handsign and a great amount of sand was unleashed. Lee tried to block it but he was thrown back. Miyuki held onto the railing worked about her friend she glanced at him then back at Gaara, waves of sand started to hit Lee while he tries to move his feet but he was a bit weakened from his earlier Jutsu and he got hit.

"Poor kid doesn't have any strength left...Gaara is just toying with him now."Kankuro whispered

"I don't get it, why doesn't bushy brow dodges it?"Naruto asked

"I think that lotus did more damage to him than he thought."Miyuki said "I remember something similar happened back at the forest when he was helping me and Sakura that it was like that."

"Can bushy brow win this one? He's gotta have something! If all he's got his Taijutsu."Naruto said

'Lee...you've got to hang in there!'Miyuki thought back to when she first met Lee.

Flashback

A younger Miyuki was at the training ground practicing with a wooden sword in her hand hitting the giant piece of log with it after a few hours she was breathing heavily and looked at the log it had a few scratch marks around it.

'I need more practice...I wanna get better at it.'Miyuki thought she heard her stomach growling. 'Well...it's a good thing I brought something to eat.'

She walked to the tree where she had placed her small bag taking out a bento box before she could chow down on her lunch she heard a boy's voice and punching sounds against a log.

"If I can't do 500 punches then it's two thousands squats!" A boy said

Miyuki got curious and peeked out of the tree to see a boy maybe a year older than her with bushy eye brows and long braided black hair wearing a white martial artist type of jacket and blue pants. She saw that he repeatedly kicked the tree.

'Yikes, that boy has bushy eye brows kinda reminds me of Guy sensei.'Miyuki thought 'I think I've seen him at the academy...what was his name?...Something Lee...Broccoli? No that's stupid...Brock Lee? No...'

"Ah! Forget it I'll just ask him!"Miyuki said "But...he looks busy so I'll ask him later..."

Miyuki took one glance at the boy and was about to leave when she heard a slight shout of pain, she panicked and looked at the boy holding his other hand. Miyuki ran towards him.

"Hey! Are you okay?!"Miyuki asked

The boy looked at Miyuki giving her a curious look.

"Let me see!"Miyuki said grabbing his hand and carefully inspecting it.

The boy wondered why Miyuki was here, sure he knew that a few would be here training but he didn't think that there was someone still here. He looked at Miyuki her long hair was in a ponytail tied by a white ribbon and she had on a purple long sleeve shirt with dark blue pants. He felt her small hands over his wounded hand.