Chapter 51

After what had happened in the match, the jounin and the rest of the genin that were down there climb up the stairs waiting to see who'll get pick. Riku tries to put a smile at his owners face, since the incident in the previous match Miyuki got quiet and just stared off into space. Riku pulled at her clothes and nothing, he made sounds trying to get his owners attention and still nothing. Riku scratched his head trying to think of a way to get his owners attention. He swiftly climbed up to Miyuki's shoulder, Waving his hands over her face to get her off of her thoughts but nothing. Riku noticed something shiny on Miyuki's neck he reached it tugging it.

"Huh?" Miyuki said she felt a sharp tug at her necklace breaking the ribbon. Riku climbed down holding Miyuki's necklace inspecting it. Miyuki put her hand in her neck not feeling the necklace, she looked at Riku holding her accessory.

"Riku! Give it back!" Miyuki exclaimed Riku didn't listen he ran off while Miyuki chased after him.

"Riku give it back! That's not a toy!" Miyuki exclaimed

Riku ran until the far end of the stands were the sand siblings were.

"Riku! Get back here!" Miyuki exclaimed

Riku ran until he slipped and comically rolled through the floor hitting the wall, the necklace he had slipped off his paws and was flung around the floor landing near Gaara's feet.

Gaara looked down at his feet to see the necklace, He bend over to pick it up. He looked at the necklace.

"Thanks for picking it up. I don't know what came over Riku for doing that, He seems to like causing trouble."Miyuki said

He glanced to see Miyuki. He then felt something when he looked at Miyuki he wondered what it was, he immediately shrugged it off and He glared at Miyuki.

"That rat of yours annoys me." Gaara said

"He's not a rat! He's a raccoon!"Miyuki said

Gaara looked at Miyuki and just gave her necklace back, before Miyuki went back to her team, she heard Gaara's voice.

"If that rat of yours annoys me again I'll kill it. "Gaara said

"I'm not letting you kill Riku!"Miyuki exclaimed "He didn't do anything to you!"

Gaara didn't say anything he just glared at her, Miyuki pouted and took Riku in her arms and left.

Miyuki walked far to reach her team until she saw Naruto by himself.

"Hey." Miyuki said

"Hey..."Naruto said

"I know how you feel, I really want to kick Neji's ass right now."Miyuki said "But we gotta wait until the preliminaries."

"Yeah, you're right about that Miyuki." Naruto said

"Hey you two!"A voice said

Miyuki and Naruto turn to the voice, to see Kankuro walking towards them.

"How come you guys are by yourselves." Kankuro said "Why aren't you hanging with your buddies?"

"Huh? What's it to you?"Naruto said

"Yeah, why are you all the way over here and not with your team?"Miyuki asked

'Well,well these two are touchy.'Kankuro thought

"So tell me something about this guy Neji."Kankuro said "I get the feeling we didn't see the full extent of his power did we? So what's his story?"

"I'm gonna pulverized him! That's his story!"Naruto exclaimed

"Not unless if I get him first!"Miyuki exclaimed "If I face him, he'll get a taste of my sword!"