Chapter 3

Naruto's p.o.v.

I felt really comfy in my bed as I moved a bit as I heard a few sounds in the house as I slowly opened my eyes as I realized that this isn't my room! As I sat up looking around ' Oh yeah this is miyuki's house I must've fell asleep last night I couldn't go home by the storm!' I though as I got up and slowly walked to the door as I opened it slightly

" Bye! Kakashi! Have a nice day!" I heard miyuki's voice

" il be back soon miyuki, don't cause trouble" it was a voice that I didn't recognized as I heard the door closed.

' that must've been miyuki's old man' I though

Miyuki's p.o.v.

' I wonder how naruto is doing? He's been asleep most of the time. He must've been tired' I though as I cleaned up the table. ' I was looking forward for him to meet Kakashi.' As I looked at the calendar as my eyes widen as i looked at the calendar more closely.

' Oh! kakashi's birthday is in a few days!' I though ' I have to get him a gift! But what?.....oh I know!' As I took out a few pieces of paper and a pencil.

As I heard a few sounds as I looked over at naruto as he was yawning.

End of p.o.v.

" morning sleepy head" miyuki said " there's breakfast for you"

" morning miyuki" naruto said as he glanced at miyuki's drawing " what's that?"

" I'm drawing a plan to make something for Kakashi's birthday it's in a few days" miyuki said " you wanna help me make it?"

" yeah sounds like fun!" Naruto exclaimed

So the last few days miyuki was leaving a bit earlier from the house as she and naruto would gather the parts that they need to make Kakashi's present they decided to build it near the training ground since they found a secured spot to build it.

Until today it was Kakashi's birthday miyuki woke up earlier as she went down stairs she saw Kakashi on the table reading a news paper as he glanced up at miyuki.

" morning Kakashi!" Miyuki said happily

" morning miyuki you're up early " Kakashi said ' she's been getting up earlier than usual. I wonder if she's doing her ninja training? She comes home with a few cuts....I just hope you're not pushing yourself too much miyuki....' He though as he looked at the girl quickly eating her breakfast as she ate it she took the dishes and quickly washed them as she dashed out of the room.

" Bye Kakashi! Il be playing with naruto today!" Miyuki said as she grabbed her backpack as Kakashi noticed something from Miyuki.

" Miyuki what's that on your fingers?" Kakashi ask

" I-it's nothing Kakashi! I'd better get going!" Miyuki said as she quickly left.

she left the house leaving Kakashi alone as Kakashi let out a sigh.

' Miyuki hasn't been talking to me lately maybe I've been taking on too many missions that I haven't been spending time with miyuki.... I barely see her.....I know today in the afternoon il surprise her by taking her to get some of her favorite dango from the shop...' Kakashi though

With miyuki

" naruto! Did you get it?!" Miyuki said as she had a small hammer as she nailed the wooden log.

" yeah I found more of these" naruto said as he handed miyuki a small box

" yeah this is good! I know Kakashi will love it!" Miyuki said happily