Chapter 27

" Naruto, sasuke, Miyuki lets go" Sakura said

" Guys hurry up!" Miyuki said

As Sakura grabbed the boys hand dragging them as Miyuki walked ahead.

" All right I get it don't pull me Sakura " Sasuke said as he let go of sakura's grip as Naruto was still being dragged off.

' Sasuke? Of the Uchiha clan?' He though

" he's bold are you going to challenge him?" She asked

As the two walked as Lee was in though as the girl turn to her teammate.

" Lee what are you waiting for? We're supposed to check in" she said

" I will catch up with you in a minute" Lee said " you do not need to wait for me I just want to check something" as he left leaving the female of the group puzzled.

" What's that about?" She said

" I have no idea" he said as he walked in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile with Naruto and the others

' Hmm I didn't see him in the crowd maybe in the room I'll see him again the redhead...maybe I should think of a nickname for him so that it's easy to remember...' Miyuki though

' she seems different today...' Sasuke though ' is it because of these Exams?'

" Hey you with the Attitude " Lee said " Hold on"

As the small group stopped walking to turn to see Lee as Miyuki noticed a distress look from Sakura from Lee's earlier action.

" What do you want?" Sasuke said

" I want to Fight right here and right now" Lee said

" You wanna fight me here and now huh?" Sasuke said

" yes" as he jumped down to the floor in a perfect landing." My name is Rock Lee. You said it was Common courtesy for a Challenger to give his own name first right? Sasuke Uchiha "

" Hmm so you know me" Sasuke said

" I challenge you" Lee said " Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are I want to see if it's true I figured you would be a good test for me. Also" as he looked at Sakura as he blushed. " Oh Sakura I love you"

As Sakura immediately started freaking out. " ahh those eye brows can't be real! Noo! " as Sakura started to shudder " you're hairstyle is weird too! and those eyebrows are so bushy, you're such a Weirdo!"

" you are an Angel sent from Heaven" Lee said as Lee winked as a anime heart was floating as he blew it towards Sakura which she freaked out as she moved out of the way as the heart hit the wall." That is a good move. Let's see if you dodge this! " as he started to send even more hearts to Sakura as Sakura was freaking out even more as she dodged all of the hearts until all of them were stuck at the wall.

' that was too close!' Sakura though

' Lee...you don't do that to a girl you just met...I'll need to give you advice on girls later on' Miyuki though

" Hey! Keep you're Creepy little Valentines to yourself! I was dodging for my life back there!" Sakura Exclaimed

" you do not have to be so negative Sakura " Lee said as he felt a bit sad

' He wants to fight sasuke?! It's always sasuke!' Naruto though angrily

" Lee listen I don't think this is a good time to fight" Miyuki said " I don't want Either of you guys hurt before the Exams start. I don't want to Explain to dad and your teacher why my friend and my teammate are hurt."