Chapter 32

" this whole place completely creeps me out" Sakura said as she looked at the forest a few feet away from the gates.

' Don't be afraid Miyuki it's just a forest...its just a forest' Miyuki though as she tries to calm herself down.

" it should that's why they call it the forest of death" Anko said "and soon enought you're gonna find out why"

" hmp! They call it the forest of death" Naruto mocked as he imitated anko's voice " and soon enough you're gonna find out why"

As Miyuki just let out a sigh

" Do your worst! You're not gonna scare me away!" Naruto exclaimed " I can handle anything!"

" So looks like we got ourselves a tough guy" Anko said as she smiled as she quickly threw a kunai at Naruto as it only grazed his cheek as it landed next to a group of other ninjas as Miyuki saw a small trail of blood went down from Naruto's cheek. As Anko swiftly went behind Naruto.

" you tough enough to handle this?" Anko whispered " you not afraid are you? " as she touched Naruto's face " tough guys like you usually leave blood all over this forest" at that moment Anko quickly took out a kunai knife as she saw a long tongue holding a kunai as it was a ninjas tongue.

"I was just returning your knife" the ninja said

" Why thank you grass ninja" Anko said

As the other two ninja had a small staredown.

" you know I really only recommend you stand this close behind me if you wish to reach a premature end" Anko said as she got her knife back.

" my pardon with a sight of blood and your blade slicing a bit of my hair. I'm afraid I just became a little excited I meant you no harm" the grass ninja said

As all of the other ninja saw this.

" Naruto..." Hinata said

' whoa Anko is fast...she's kinda Cool' Miyuki though

' I though this forest was creepy but these guys are even creepier' Sakura though as the grass ninja walked passed Miyuki and Sakura.

' why did I feel a sudden chill in the air? Nah I'm probably thinking too much' Miyuki though

' whoa. I wonder if I can do that with my tongue?' Naruto though as he stuck out his tongue as he tries to do what that ninja did.

" seems like everyone here today is quick tempered, there must be something in the air " Anko said as she smirked " this is gonna be fun"

' Quick tempered? Sheesh! You're the one that threw the Kunai at me!' Naruto though

" Now before we begin this test I have something to hand out to you all" Anko said taking out a stack of papers from her coat. " just a standard consent form, before the test all of you are going to read over this form and then sign it."

" What for?" Naruto asked

" why do we need to sign it?" Miyuki asked

" Some of you may not come back from this test and I have to get your consent at that risk otherwise I'd be my responsibility" Anko said as she gave out a small laugh " now I'll explain what you'll be doing in the Exam here pass these out" as she gave Naruto the papers as he took one and passed it to the other one.

" the first thing is to test your survival skills " Anko said

' survival? What a drag' shikamaru though

' to test our survival skills?' Miyuki though as she had the stack of papers as she passed it as she saw Gaara as she looked at him. As she slightly smiled at him as she gave him the papers as he looked at her as he took the papers as she felt his fingers brushed against hers as she slightly blushed as she walked back to her team.