Chapter 33

As the enemy ninja went after them as Miyuki jumped up as she did a few handsigns.

' water style: liquid bullets jutsu!' Miyuki though as she kneaded her chakra in her stomach and converts it into water, and then spits it out from her mouth in the form of condensed water balls that were just as strong as bullets.

As the ninja swiftly dodged them as sasuke did a few handsigns.

' fire style: Phoenix flower jutsu!' He though as he spat out small balls of fire to the enemy.

As he dodge those as well as he raised his weapon at Miyuki as she took out her kunai clashing the weapon against the ninja as he swiftly went back as sasuke and miyuki looked as they saw Naruto tied up.

" Hey Get me out of there!" Naruto shouted

' you're an idiot' Sasuke though as he threw a kunai releasing Naruto from the ropes.

" thank you" Naruto said

" hah! Better keep your head in the game!" The ninja exclaimed as he threw knives at them

As the two swiftly dodged it. As it hit the trees.

" a paper bomb! Miyuki look out!" Sasuke said

as he grabbed Miyuki it was close the explosion almost lost they're balance as they landed on the floor Sasuke was a few feet away from Miyuki As the ninja was behind Miyuki with the knife.

" Sorry girlie this is one test you failed" he said " now hand over the scroll or she dies"

" Sasuke! Miyuki!" Sakura exclaimed

" you touch her. You're dead" Sasuke said darkly

At that moment a kunai was flung at the ninja as he dodged it. As Naruto appeared.

" Oh no you don't! I'm not letting you near Her!" Naruto said

' Well, well better late than never I guess' Sasuke though

as he focused his chakra from his foot as the kunai levitated by the chakra as sasuke used his sharingan. As he threw the kunai to the ninja as he was in the air to dodge Miyuki took the chance as the ninja was distracted as she jumped as she took out a kunai as she stabbed the guy as he was shocked as he looked at her a bit of blood came running down from him.

" are you alright?" Sakura yelled out

" Don't just stand there Sakura!" Sasuke yelled out " Chances are that he's not alone!"

"He's right! They could strike any minute! Keep your guard up!" Miyuki yelled out as the ninja quickly released himself from miyuki's grip.

" I wish. I came alone not to cause suspicion" he said as he was bleeding " Big mistake" as he swiftly landed on a tree as he fled from them.

As sasuke got down as Miyuki did as well.

' So much for him for now' Sasuke though

After a few minutes they found a spot away from any enemies.

" it just proves that we can't rely on appearances. We have to come up with a way of knowing if each of us is who we say we are. " Sasuke said

" you're right if not it might end up with an imposter using a transformation jutsu" Miyuki said as she took one pocky from her box as she put the box away. Putting the treat in her mouth as she though about what they could do.

" All right so what do we do?" Sakura said

" We need a password" Sasuke said

" that's a good idea" Miyuki said