Chapter 2

A few days passed after they met and Naruto and Miyuki became really good friends.

" Naruto! Get back here!" Miyuki shouted as  As the seven year old girl chase after the seven year old Naruto " I know it was you that ate my box of pocky!!"

" what makes you think I ate it?!" Naruto exclaimed as he ran for his life

" Because you're the only other person I have lunch with!" Miyuki exclaimed " Kakashi always buys me these and makes sure there's a few boxes left before he goes on missions so I could at least have one with my lunch!"

" you know you shouldn't eat so many sweets it'll make you fat!" Naruto smirked making Miyuki angry

" like I care about that! Just admit that you ate it and apologize!" Miyuki exclaimed as she took a sharp turn as she looked around as Naruto wasn't in sight as she sigh but then she had an idea.

" Oh well il guess il just give up then!  " Miyuki said loudly as she left

A few moments later Naruto got out of his hiding spot

" phew! I though that Miyuki found me for a second!" Naruto said as he let out a sigh of relief " I gotta say that pocky stuff was good!"

" So you DID eat my pocky!" Miyuki said as Naruto froze as he felt daggers at the back of his head.

" I uh....hey Miyuki" Naruto said as he scratched his head nervously as anime sweat drops appeared as he saw the angry female in front of him.

" Naruto!" Miyuki said as she jumped on him putting him in a headlock " just say you're sorry!"

" Ah! Okay! Okay! I'm sorry I ate your candy!" Naruto said " now can you let me go!" As miyuki smiled

" yeah here's a word of advice Don't ever eat my candy!" Miyuki said " or else you'll feel my wrath!"

as Naruto tapped on the ground as he gave up as he promised he'd buy her a new one as miyuki let him go as they looked at each other as they laughed.

" wow Miyuki you were quick to find me!" Naruto said

" yeah chasing you everywhere got me hungry" Miyuki said  " let's get some ramen" as naruto's eyes lit up.

" yeah! Let's get some!"Naruto said

As they went to get ramen as usual Naruto ordered his favorite ramen while Miyuki ordered a miso ramen with lots of veggies as miyuki glanced at Naruto.

" N-Naruto I gotta tell you something " Miyuki said as Naruto finished his ramen as he looked at Miyuki.

" what is it?" Naruto ask

" you wanna come to my house for dinner tomorrow?" Miyuki ask as Naruto's eyes widen

' She's asking me to her house?!' He though ' I've never been to someone's house before ah what should I say?!'

" I....uh...yeah! That be great!"Naruto exclaimed

" that's great!" Miyuki said happily " come on il treat you to another bowl!"  ' heh I'm happy! Hmm I wonder what we'll have tomorrow?' She though 

Later that night at miyuki's house

As miyuki was at the living room with Kakashi.

" Kakashi I'm having a friend over for dinner tomorrow " Miyuki said as she was washing the dishes.

" a friend? " Kakashi said as he looked at Miyuki ' she made a friend already that's good I was kinda worried' he though

" he's nice Kakashi his name is Naruto so I though it be nice if you could meet him if you're home on time that is " Miyuki said