Chapter 75

Naruto ran straight towards Tsunade with both hands forming the ball of chakra. Tsunade reacted fast by hitting the ground with one finger creating a large fissure. Naruto stumbled and fell into the hole. Miyuki's eyes widen at Tsunade's strength.

'Whoa...she's strong! I never seen someone strong like her.'Miyuki thought

"Naruto!"Miyuki said running to help her friend get out of the hole that he was stuck.

Miyuki and Shizune helped Naruto out of the large crack.

"You okay?"Miyuki asked

"Y...yeah I think so."Naruto said

"Jiraya! You taught this little kid the Rasengan?"Tsunade said

'Rasengan?' The two genin thought

'That's what it's called?'Miyuki thought

"Of course I did, I'm his teacher aren't I?"Jiraya said "What of it?"

"Ha!"Tsunade scoffed "You and the fourth Hokage are the only ones they can use that Jutsu. What's the point of teaching it to someone that can't master it. You fool! Giving him false hopes like that. Filling his head with stupid ideas making him think he'll actually be Hokage someday."

'What is up with her? she's bitter.'Miyuki thought looking at Tsunade. 'Something must've pissed her off...Maybe she's single or something That would explain it.'

"I'll show you who's stupid! Just wait! Just wait!"Naruto shouted furiously "Give me just three days and I'll have that Jutsu down flat!"

"Wha? Naruto!" Miyuki exclaimed

"Heh, watch what you say kid."Tsunade said "I might just hold you to it."

"I said it and I never go back on my word, that's my Nindo my ninja way!"Naruto said grinning confidently.

'Oh Naruto...'Miyuki thought she let out a slight sigh. She felt that this wasn't going to be easy knowing that the blonde ninja always runs his mouth without thinking about the consequences.

"Well then how about a little bet?"Tsunade said

"A bet?"Naruto asked

"I'll give you one week, if you can master that Jutsu by then I'll admit that I'm wrong and that you're worthy of becoming Hokage." Tsunade said she lifted her finger to point at her necklace. "I'll even throw in my necklace."

"Lady Tsunade! No! You don't really mean that!"Shizune said

"Ah you can keep it I'm not into jewelry."Naruto said

"But Naruto! It's a pretty necklace!"Miyuki said "Well not as pretty as mine though."

"Hmm...if you like it then I could get it for you."Naruto said after giving it done thought

"You idiot, giving something like that away is idiotic. That necklace belong to the first Hokage there's only two of it in the world and its worth three gold mines stacked on top." Jiraya said

Naruto's eyes animatedly turned to money signs and he was anime drooling about it. Miyuki shook her head yeah she knows her friend is sometimes strapped for cash and sometimes she'd either cook or treat him to eat. Miyuki looked at the necklace sure it's pretty looking but she never thought it'd be worth that much.

"Lady you've got yourself a bet!" Naruto eagerly said

'It's always money with him.' Jiraya and Miyuki thought simultaneously a anime sweatdropped appeared in their heads.

"Alright, however if you don't master it in a week you'll lose and admit that I was right."Tsunade said while taking Naruto's frog wallet. "And I get the money in your frog."

"Ah! Not Gama! Hey wait a second!"Naruto said checking his pockets wondering how did Tsunade pickpocket him.

'She's got sticky fingers, she's not just an older woman..I could learn something from her.'Miyuki thought

"Lady Tsunade! What are you doing? How can you gamble with that necklace?"Shizune asked

"He doesn't a chance at winning."Tsunade said "Let's go Shizune."

"Hey! He can do this!"Miyuki spoke up.

"What are you his little cheerleader?"Tsunade said eyeing the young girl.

"I'm not his cheerleader! I'm his friend! He can do the Rasengan!" Miyuki said 'At least I hope...maybe if I figure something out then maybe it'll be easier for him to do it.' She thought

"If you think he's got what it takes—"

"I do know he got what it takes! I'll even up the anti in this bet!"Miyuki said pointing at her necklace. "I'll throw in my necklace too!" Earning a surprised look from Naruto.

"Miyuki."Naruto whispered he never thought that Miyuki would bet her necklace, she treasures it more than anything and to just do that , it just mean that she does believe in him.

'Doesn't she know that her necklace is a rarity? It's almost worth the same amount as the one that Tsunade has...Kids these days.'Jiraya thought

"Heh you're on kid."Tsunade said turning to leave. "Let's go Shizune."

After that they went back to the Hotel and as Usual Miyuki got a separate room but near sat up Looking at the full moon, Letting out a depressive sigh.

'I can't believe I did that...I guess it was in the heat of the moment...but...'Miyuki thought looking at her necklace between her hands. 'If I lose this necklace in this bet...I don't know what I would do...'

Miyuki stared at the night sky not knowing what Tomorrow would bring, now that they found Tsunade it won't be easy to try and convince her to come with them.

'I can't give up! that woman has to go with us so that she'll heal Sasuke and my dad!'Miyuki thought feeling determined.

The next day Naruto went to train leaving Miyuki alone to wander the town. She already did her training and wanted to help Naruto but he got stubborn saying that he can do it alone so she just left him alone.

Miyuki started to wonder what had happened to her, she placed her hand over her chest.

'Was this one of the reasons they killed my clan?' Miyuki thought ' I hope I don't experience that feeling ever again...'

Nightfall quickly fell Miyuki walked back to the inn, going back to her room. She looked up at the night sky it was so clear that the moon was shining brightly.

'I wonder if he's okay?' Miyuki thought looking at the moon letting out a small sigh escape her lips picking up the panda toy that she won and hugging it.

Authors note: There you have it guys! I can't believe I've got 10k views on my story! Just for that I'm gonna add a special one shot chapter with Miyuki and a certain character that you guys want if it's Sasuke or Gaara just leave me a message on it! And the winner will appear in the next chapter!
Have an awesome day you guys!