Chapter 53

"He's turning red!"Naruto said

"That's what happens when you open the gates..."Miyuki said

"What's it mean? What's happening?"Kankuro asked

"Like I said The moment that Lee opened the gates is the moment that this match is over."Miyuki said "Come on Lee!"

"So he's gonna attack now?"Naruto asked

"I don't think so..."Miyuki said

'The fourth gate! Gate of pain open!'Lee thought opening the gate and his power started increasing even further. And in a second he moved the ground crumbled at the immense power from Lee. He immediately kicked Gaara by Lee's speed it created a giant cloud of smoke that everyone could barely see what's happening.

'He's fast!'Miyuki thought

"Gaara!"Kankuro said

"Where'd they go?!"Naruto said

"Look! They're in the air!"Miyuli exclaimed her gaze landed on Gaara. "Gaara is up there...but where's Lee?!"

The sand started to go up where Gaara is. Apparently the sand isn't moving fast enough. So Lee unleashed a barrage of attacks on Gaara.

'My armor! I can't withstand these attacks!'Gaara thought his sand armor started to crack even more.

The barrage of attacks into the air seemed intense, Miyuki held onto Riku while watching the fight she felt antsy and wished that the fight was over, she was extremely worried about her friend she didn't know that Lee could even open those gates and the damage that could do to his body could be drastic for him, she prayed that he didn't take a lot of damage in his body.

'Now to finish it! Hidden Lotus!' Lee thought taking a hold of Gaara's sash and pulling him landing the finishing blow at that force smoke covered the entire area blinding the spectators.

The others saw Lee rolling on the floor through the smoke looking exhausted. And Gaara was at the ground apparently at the last minute he used his gourd turning it into sand to cushion his fall.

"Unbelievable he did it!"Naruto exclaimed he glanced at Miyuki. "Huh? Something's wrong Miyuki?"

"I'm just relieved that he's okay."Miyuki said letting out a sigh of relief.

Riku then started to move around a lot. Miyuki glanced at Riku wondering what was up with him.

"What's wrong Riku?"Miyuki whispered

Riku just tugged at her jacket as if he was trying to tell her about something. He even jumped to the railing and started to make chattering sounds.

"What's wrong with that Rat of yours?"Naruto asked

An angry anime vein popped into Riku's head and kept on making chattering sounds as if trying to tell Miyuki something, before Miyuki could figure out what Riku tried to say they heard Lee's screaming in agony they saw that Gaara used his sand coffin on Lee's left arm and leg.

"Lee!"Miyuki shouted

"Now...you die."Gaara whispered as his sand started to swallow Lee but someone stopped the sands attack turns out it was Guy sensei stopping the match, surprising Gaara a bit. Gaara had a few flashes of memories pass through him, he immediately held his head in pain.

"But why?...He failed."Gaara said still holding his head. "Why save him?"

"Because he is my student also because he's precious to me."Guy said

"Lee!"Miyuki exclaimed running down stairs.

'That sentiment is something that Gaara doesn't understand.'Baki thought looking at the scene.