Chapter 73

The sun started to set at the end of the day. Miyuki walked to see how much progressed Naruto is doing since she left earlier to do her new Jutsu. She saw Naruto in the same place holding the same red water balloon earlier he was breathing heavily.

"Hey Naruto, I see you're still at it."Miyuki said

"I'm just getting started! What about you?"Naruto said

"Well... I did okay."Miyuki said, she made a quick handsign and made the ice bow and arrow.

Naruto stated at the ice Jutsu that his friend made, he couldn't believe that she achieved it in just so little time.

"That's pretty cool..."Naruto said he poked the tip of the ice arrow and felt a slight tingling stinging sensation and shouted. "Ahhhh! Cold! Cold! Stinging cold!"

"Naruto! You weren't suppose to touch that you dummy!"Miyuki said dropping the ice weapons and took Naruto's hand looking at the finger that had touched her arrow. "You'll be fine, it's not serious it's just a frostnip."

"What's frostnip?"Naruto asked

"It's like a type Frostbite but what you have isn't serious since you only poked it."Miyuki said "If you'd touched it longer or actually grabbed it, then it would've been serious."

"Then how come you didn't get frostbite?"Naruto asked

"Because one: I cast the Jutsu, you dum dum. And two: I have more of an immunity to extreme cold than you do."Miyuki said "Just keep your finger warm, you can't rub it that'll only make it worse. Just use your body heat to keep it warm for a bit " She took out some ointment "This'll help so that it won't get worse. Okay?"

"You sure know a lot of this stuff Miyuki."Naruto said

"It's just basic stuff my dad taught me, but I'm just glad it wasn't worse. You really need to be more careful Naruto."Miyuki said

"Yeah yeah I know. Still that's good, you always pick stuff up really fast."Naruto said

"What can I say? Learning new stuff just comes naturally to me, but that's probably because I actually pay attention when I'm learning. So anyways, why is he asleep?"Miyuki said pointing at Jiraya who was snoring and had a few empty bottles around him.

"That lazy geezer was suppose to help me learn it! Why is this so hard?!"Naruto said a bit too loudly waking Jiraya.

"Huh? Oh how'd it go for you two kids?"Jiraya said rubbing his eyes he noticed the ice weapons on the ground. "I see that you've done it Miyuki, not bad. What about you shorty?"

"Ugh not quite...but I'm pretty close! I'm almost there!"Naruto said feeling a bit flustered.

"But your friend here didn't have a problem on figuring it out by herself."Jiraya said

Naruto's eye twitched. Sure he knew that Miyuki was a bit better at learning Jutsu and that she paid more attention to things way better than he is.

"Come on! How do I do it? How do I make the balloon burst?"Naruto said

Jiraya lifted the bottle and the last drop of alcohol hit his tongue. He then had an annoyed look on his face.

"Like I said before you won't know how it's done until you've done it."Jiraya said "Your friend here figured out her Jutsu by just doing it. She didn't know how it was done until she did it, that takes a bit of skill."

"Come on Jiraya just give him something, just look at him."Miyuki said pinching Naruto's cheeks.

"Hey! Stop that Miyuki!"Naruto exclaimed