Chapter 19

A bright and sunny morning as Haku looked outside as he got dressed in a casual wear of a pink kimono as he let his hair loose as he held a basket as he walked to the forest picking a few herbs as a bird landed on his shoulder as he smiled at the animal. As he saw the birds flying away as he looked at two kids there a boy and a girl.

He had a concern look wondering why two kids were there alone as the blonde kid moved his head, the girl slightly moved her arm. Haku had a slight shocked look at the two kids wearing the headband he realized it was the two ninja that he tricked to save zabuza. He walked over to the two kids as miyuki moved a bit letting him see the snowflake necklace that was around her neck, haku's eyes widen.

He had a flashback of a little girl a few years younger than him smiling at him. ' it's her...but it can't be her...' he thought

He stood over the two Genin as he put his hand over one of them.

Meanwhile At the bridge builders house

" good morning everyone " Sakura said as she let out a yawn.

" Naruto's not here? Looks like he went out all night again" tazuna said " I think miyuki went with him too"

"Those two got completely crazy climbing trees in the dark" Sakura said " they could be dead by now you know from using too much of they're chakra "

" I hope that they're okay" tsunami said " two kids spending the night in the woods alone"

" sensei shouldn't you be worried about miyuki she's your kid" Sakura said

" There's nothing to worry about I know that miyuki is taking care of him she's always with him making sure he doesn't do anything crazy, they're both full fledged ninja." Kakashi said ' I've taught her at least the basics of first aid just in case. I just hope your okay' he though

" Sakura's right Naruto is probably out there dead somewhere and miyuki is probably..." Sasuke said as he stopped his sentence as he though of her as he got up.

" sasuke?" Sakura said

" I'm going for a walk" sasuke said

" but we just started eating" Sakura said as sasuke left as she looked at his plate it was already empty. " that was fast"

Back with Naruto,miyuki and Haku

Haku put his hand over miyuki to wake her up.

" hey wake up you'll catch a cold sleeping here" he said

Miyuki's eyes opened up as she saw his face.

" Oh thanks for waking me up how long was I asleep here?" Miyuki said she thought for a minute " oh well doesn't matter. Thanks again" she looked at his face as her head started to hurt again only it was a little stronger than before. " Ahh!" she groan in pain.

" Are you alright?" Haku said

" it's fine I just got a headache again" miyuki said she held her head as she felt arms around her, it was Haku lightly hugging her, he put one hand on her head slightly ruffling her hair' Why do I have this feeling? Like its a calming effect on me...I can't explain it but it's nice I don't even know why but it feels warm and it's making me happy...' Miyuki though as she put her hands down. she smiled lightly as she had a nice gentle feeling ' why am I feeling happy by this person? This person is a stranger but why do I feel that he's not a stranger? ' she felt her eyes water a bit. ' I don't know I'm like this but.....its nice'

" that's an interesting necklace " Haku said

" Oh this I've always had it as long as I can remember " miyuki said