Chapter 1

" miyuki....miyuki wake up!" Kakashi said as he lightly moved the seven year old girl out of bed as she got up rubbing her eyes.

" Good morning Kakashi" miyuki said as she let out a yawn.

" brush your teeth breakfast is ready" Kakashi said " oh and wear the new clothes I bought for you"

" Okay!" Miyuki said as she got up as she smiled brightly as she quickly got ready and brushed her teeth and brushed her hair.

As she went to have breakfast with Kakashi

" all right Miyuki do you have everything?" Kakashi asked her as miyuki took a bite of her toast.

" yep!" I've got everything I need!" Miyuki said as She chewed her toast she wore her purple jumper that Kakashi bought for her to wear and a light blue skirt with shorts underneath  with the ninja shoes.

" good we better get going" Kakashi said " you're old enough to go into the academy "

" yeah, I'm finally old enough to go  Kakashi I'm really excited! " Miyuki said

" still why can't you just call me dad or daddy?" Kakashi said as She shrugged

" I don't know I'm just used to calling you by your name" Miyuki said as She smiled as he sigh

' it would be nice to actually hear you say it Miyuki I've been taking care of you since I found you you're seven years old now I though you'd at least call me dad by now. When will I actually hear you say it?' Kakashi though  as he glanced at Miyuki as she happily ate her breakfast ' I guess whenever she feels that it's the right time'

' I can't wait to meet everyone! I'm really glad that Kakashi is letting me go in the academy!' Miyuki though as the walked by the gates they saw a group of parents dropping off their kids in the academy.

" Miyuki be a good girl, study hard today and make new friends" Kakashi said as Miyuki nod " I might be going on a mission soon so I might be gone for a while "

" okay! Kakashi be careful on your mission! I'll see you later!" Miyuki said as she gave Kakashi a big hug as she walked inside as she looked around the inside of the academy as she was standing in the hallway.

" you must be Miyuki hatake my name is iruka il be your teacher until you graduate from the academy" iruka said

" hello iruka sensei!" Miyuki said as she smiled brightly

" Come on inside " iruka said

As miyuki opened the door as a plastic bucket of water was dropped on her having her clothes wet.

" Ha in you're face iru.....huh? Hey you're not Iruka sensei " A blond kid said as he looked at miyuki  as miyuki stood there all wet as she looked around as she saw some of the students there looking at her some snickering and some seemed shocked.

' Kakashi told me to make new friends ....but .........This......guy....he's.........' She though as a few angry tears went down.

" you JERK!" Miyuki shouted angrily as she sniffled a bit trying not to cry

" Naruto! Apologize to her!" Iruka exclaimed " miyuki lets go and dry you off before class starts" as miyuki nod as she went to the hallway.

In the teachers office

" who was that kid Iruka sensei?" Miyuki ask

" that boy is Naruto Uzumaki he likes to do these things but he's harmless miyuki So please don't be angry at him " Iruka said as he gave miyuki a towel which she took to dry herself off.

' that boy...naruto...........' Miyuki though

As class started

" Everyone we have a new student here" iruka said " please introduce yourself"

" hi everyone my name is Miyuki hatake! " Miyuki said " I hope we get to be friends!"

" Miyuki take your seat there's an empty one near naruto " iruka said

As miyuki walked to where Naruto was as she sat next to him class went by quickly as miyuki was having fun learning a few things as time went by it was lunch time as everyone else went on their own way a few invited miyuki to have lunch with them but she politely refused saying that someone already invited her to have lunch as she spotted naruto at the swing set all alone.

" Um....hi naruto!" Miyuki said as she held her Bento box " Wanna have lunch with me?"

" W-What?" Naruto said ' this girl wants to have lunch with me? But why me? I just dropped a bucket of water at her and she wants to have lunch with me?' He though ' wait a minute! I think it's a trap so that she'll prank me back!' As he stared at miyuki as she was a bit nervous.

" I'm sorry that I called you a jerk Naruto" miyuki said as she opened her bento box as she held it out to Naruto " I made some rice balls if you want one it's the first time I make these with out Kakashi's help "

' they don't seem that bad.....it looks pretty good' Naruto though ' maybe she's okay' as he took a rice ball as he took a bite of it as his eyes lit up.

" this is really good!" Naruto exclaimed as he happily ate it.

" R-Really?" Miyuki said as her eyes lit up

" yeah! It's really good!" Naruto said

" I'm glad you like it Naruto!" Miyuki said as she smiled brightly at him.

' she's different....she's not giving me those dirty looks that the other people do....she's nice' Naruto though

" So Naruto what's your dream for the future?" Miyuki ask

" that's easy to be hokage! So that everybody would stop disrespecting me and treat me like I'm somebody important!" Naruto said

" hokage huh? That's a good dream Naruto!" Miyuki said as she smiled " I think you can do it!"

" R-Really? You really think I can do it?"Naruto said as he looked at Miyuki as she nod.

" yeah I think you can become hokage!" Miyuki said as they heard the bell ring that it was time to go inside for class.

" hey Miyuki you wanna grab some ramen after class" Naruto said

" yeah that sounds good I'd be happy too" Miyuki said ' Kakashi did say he'd be on a mission so il just hang out with Naruto he seems like a nice boy.....' Miyuki though as she smiled at Naruto as he smiled back.

' she seems really nice I can't believe I though she was planning to prank me! She's too nice!' Naruto though ' I'm actually gonna look forward hanging out with her! Even if she is a girl!'