Chapter 21

As the others looked at miyuki,naruto and sasuke facing haku in his crystal ice mirrors.

" sasuke! Naruto! Miyuki! You can beat this guy!" Sakura cheered

" Don't Sakura. Don't push them. Even if they somehow found a way to overcome the mirror jutsu. They still wouldn't defeat this ninja. " kakashi said

" how can you be so sure?" Sakura asked

" they have the desire to win but they don't have the instinct to kill" kakashi said " that boy is a whole other breed, he lives for pain he thrives on it"

" Exactly your village have become complacent your trainings never learn the important lesson of all" zabuza said "To kill they're feelings in their own hearts, to crush your opponent mercilessly to destroy with no emotion or regret! "

" But then sensei what are we gonna do?" Sakura asked " please tell us!"

' I could make a break and save Naruto,sasuke and miyuki...but he'd slay the bridge builder...if I use shadow clones he'll just match them with water clones. I'd be wasting chakra...so I have no choice its me or zabuza here and now' kakashi though as he put his hand on his headband

"Hehe you're no fun kakashi " zabuza said " using the same old trick " as zabuza quickly ran to kakashi as he tried to stab him as kakashi blocked the attack letting zabuza stab his hand as blood went down.

" if it's just an old trick why did you try to stop me?" Kakashi said as zabuza chuckled

" let your opponent see your jutsu too many times and they'll find a way to use it against you" zabuza said as he smirked underneath his bandages.

" then count yourself lucky you're the only man alive. Who seen my sharingan twice shows over. There won't be a third time" Kakashi said as zabuza chuckled darkly

" even if you did defeat me you'd have no chance against haku " zabuza said

As Sakura glanced at the mirror jutsu ' is that possible? That boy in the mask could be stronger than Kakashi sensei? ' she though

" when I found him he was just a street kid but I trained him in the most advanced ninja techniques, I taught him everything I know plus he had special abilities that he refined on his own. The boy develop quickly soon he could face the powerful enemy outnumbered in total darkness it didn't matter he could strike with perfect accuracy. He cared nothing for his own life or the life of others" zabuza said "he'd become a unique fighting machine a shinobi in the end his power surpassed even mine his bloodline trait the kekkei genkai cannot be defeated by anyone. I've created a tool that can destroy anything that stands in my way. Unlike the useless punks that followed you around. Even that brat of yours won't match his strength "

As he pulled out the kunai from Kakashi

with Naruto and the others

' come on miyuki think! I know I haven't mastered this jutsu I gotta help naruto and sasuke!' Miyuki though

" I didn't get to him" naruto said " then I'll try it again as many times as it takes! Shadow clone jutsu!"

"Naruto!" Miyuki exclaimed

" naruto don't!" Sasuke said

As naruto unleashed his clones as haku used his mirrors to transport himself to other directions hitting each clone. As haku used his senbon to attack sasuke.

" sasuke! Naruto!" Miyuki exclaimed as she started to run.

" Miyuki! Stay there!" Sasuke exclaimed " You need to stay there! Don't forget what Kakashi said!"