Chapter 86

Miyuki didn't know what to say there she was being hugged by the red headed sand ninja. She felt her cheeks heat up at his sudden action.

"Will you forgive me?"He whispered in her ear.

"I...I..."Miyuki started.

"Hey, Gaara?" A voice said "Where are you? Temari told me to find-"

Through the bushes revealed Kankuro looking at the very important and intimate moment that his younger brother had been. Miyuki quickly untangled herself from Gaara's arms, swiftly running back to the inn.

Leaving a puzzled Kankuro wondering what happened, Gaara tightened his fist and looked at the ground.

"Did I interrupt on something you had here?"Kankuro said

"I apologized to her..."Gaara said "But I don't think she forgave me..."

"Why? Did she say it?"He asked

"No, she didn't say anything."Gaara said with a sigh looking at where Miyuki ran off. "She was about to say something..."

The next day...

Miyuki hardly slept last night she woke up groggily, she was still thinking of the event that had happened with Gaara. She never had been hugged like that before, Gaara isn't the type to say much but his actions was something that words couldn't describe. As soon as everyone was ready and packed they set off to collect the herbs.

"I think it would be quicker for us if we spread out in the area."Daichi said looking at the map.

"I agree."Miyuki said "If we go separate then we can gather more of the herbs, we can meet back here in a while."

After everyone agreed so each of them went to separate areas picking the herbs. Miyuki carried a basket walking and looking around until she found a nice spot beneath the trees that had a nice shade. She sat down and started to pick the herbs. Miyuki inspected each herb and added in the basket. Her mind wandered to last nights events again.

'He...wants me to forgive him...'Miyuki thought 'The fact that he acted like he was yesterday means that he did change.' Riku looked at Miyuki watching her pick the herbs, his plan last night almost worked if it wasn't for Kankuro interrupting them then maybe Miyuki would be feeling okay. The raccoon let out a sigh and just lied on the soft grass.

Unknown to Miyuki that Someone was watching her from afar. A devious smirk etched onto the persons face watching the young girl alone.

"Hello little girl..."

Miyuki turn her head to the person with a curious look on her face, wondering why this person was out here.

Meanwhile with Daichi

Collecting the herbs was a very easy mission for Daichi, he remembered that he had to survive somehow before being a shinobi, now at least he's a bit more at peace.

Plus finding Miyuki in it takes the cake, fulfilling his clans promise makes him feel as if his parents are proud of him. To protect her from any danger. Daichi stopped for a minute, there was something that he felt that he's forgetting something again he knows that he told Miyuki about the mission. But he just has that sudden nagging feeling.