Chapter 23

" Go on finish me" haku said

" naruto if you so much as move I won't hesitate to stop you!" Miyuki exclaimed

' Miyuki...she's serious...I'm kinda scared of what she'll do' naruto though

As Miyuki turn to haku as she took his hand.

" I'm not going to kill you and he's not either haku no matter how many times you ask us to" Miyuki said " we're family aren't we? I don't care if we're on different sides! I don't wanna hurt my cousin!"

" Miyuki right! is that all you believe? Killing every until there's one man standing?" Naruto said " there's a lot more than being a shinobi like that. And there's other strength than just beating someone in battle."

" I had a feeling all along " haku said " from the first moment we met in the woods. We're a lot alike. I'm sure you know what I mean"

" you're right haku he's like us" Miyuki said as she turn to haku " please reconsider. We can be together again. Please..." As she hugged haku tightly

' Miyuki...you're too kind. Too innocent in the shinobi world in doesn't matter if your related by blood. In every mission you have to go through with it. No matter the consequences you'll have...I'm glad I got to see you again my dear cousin. And that you have people that are precious to you...like Naruto...he seem to care about you deeply' haku though ' I don't have to worry about you anymore that you have someone precious to you...'

" the mist is finally clearing" tazuna said

" look there standing still, like they're squaring off" Sakura said as she held her kunai

" yeah? I still can't see a thing " tazuna said

" which one is kakashi sensei? oh ones moving!" Sakura said

As kakashi ran at great speed towards zabuza with the Lightning blade. As haku sensed something as he stared at Miyuki as she let go of him. As she smiled at him trying to reason with him.

" I will always love you my dear cousin remember that and I'm sorry but there's a change of plans " haku said as he quickly did a hand sign as he disappeared

" Haku!" Miyuki yelled out as she looked around but the mist was too thick for her to see as she felt an uneasiness in her stomach as she ran.

" Miyuki!" Naruto exclaimed as Miyuki didn't stop as Naruto couldn't see her anymore by the mist.

As kakashi went at Zabuza at full speed with the lightning blade as the electricity was powerful. Zabuza couldn't move because the ninja dogs kept a firm grip at him. As kakashi ran at she he looked at zabuza with his sharingan. ' is this the end?' Zabuza though as a small crack of air appeared. As kakashi did the first strike as the two jounin were in shocked as kakashi saw blood splattered all over the place as Zabuza was in shock. As the summoning jutsu was he saw haku shielding him from kakashi's attack as kakashi was shocked too.

Unaware that Miyuki was running as she felt a struck of pain in her chest. ' N-no please!' Miyuki though as she ran as she froze at what she saw as tears rolled down her face as she felt empty as she dropped to her knees as more tears went down her face. As she saw what had happened as haku spat out blood as he grabbed kakashi's hand.

" Za..bu... Za" haku said

" so my future is all used up huh?" Zabuza said as he chuckled " Wrong again kakashi "

With Naruto

" huh? Where'd they go?!" Naruto said as he took out his kunai knife " Miyuki! Where are you?!"