Chapter 50

Everyone watched the fight between the two hyuugas wondering which one of them got hit, after a moment of silence Hinata coughed out some blood.

"That's it? Is that all of the Main branches power?"Neji said

"What the hell?! " Miyuki exclaimed

"What is going on?! I mean I saw Hinata hit Neji perfectly!"Naruto exclaimed

Hinata had some blood dripping down her chin while staring at neji. 'I'm not done yet!'she thought she slapped his hand away and she went in to strike but Neji quickly grabbed her arm and took his two fingers and jabbed her arm.

'What's with this kid?' Kakashi thought watching the fight.

'There's something about this fight that I don't like it one bit, is it because Lee said that Neji is one of the strongest genin?'Miyuki thought looking at the match.

Hinata was trying to catch her breath while Neji remain emotionless and pushed Hinata's sleeve back revealing a few red marks that looked like small dots all over her arm, Hinata's eyes widen at it.

"You...mean all this time you've been–"Hinata started but was interrupted.

"That's right, I could see your chakra points this whole time."Neji said glaring at Hinata.

"Huh? What is he talking about?"Naruto asked

"On the chakra network there's 316 energy sensors or chakra points as you would call it, there only the size of a head of a pin. "Miyuki said

"Hitting one directly will affect chakra flow either halting it or decreasing it, depending on how the attacker strikes the chakra points."Kakashi said "In doing so the ninja will have complete control over their opponents chakra flow. But these chakra points their undetectable even with my sharingan eye."

'That's impressive...'Miyuki thought

"Even with his ability to see the chakra points he'd be able to target them even during an intense battle."Kakashi said

Miyuki continued to see the match, Neji hit Hinata at her chest sending her back a few feet, she hit the ground by the impact. Neji slowly walked facing Hinata.

"Look, Hinata I'm completely out of your league and that won't change. This is what separates the Elite from the failures." Neji said

Hinata was breathing raggedy, she turn and glanced at Neji.

"You may not like it, from the instant that you said you wouldn't run anymore, you're fate was sealed you were destined for failure." Neji said "And now you're consume with hopelessness."

'Neji is really pissing me off...he shouldn't talk that way to Hinata! They're cousins! 'Miyuki thought tightening her fist.

"Now, this is your last warning Hinata forfeit this match."Neji said

"I...I..."Hinata struggled getting up, blood slowly dripped down to the floor. " I...Never...go back...on my word!"

'Hinata...'Naruto thought looking at Hinata.

'Hinata...'Miyuki thought

"Because that too is my Nindo my ninja way." Hinata said she glanced at Naruto.

"I had no idea that Hinata is as tough as she is."Naruto said looking at Hinata.

"Naruto...It's always the quiet ones that are tougher."Miyuki said

"She's a lot like you Naruto."Lee said

"You know come yo think of it, She is always watching you."Sakura said