Chapter 10

The first thing that miyuki did was wake up as she looked at the clock.

' okay I got up on time that's a start right?' Miyuki though as she got up and got dressed In Her usual outfit of a white jumper with long sleeves and a light blue skirt with cream shorts underneath as she looked in the mirror. ' my hair is kinda long it might get in the way today so I'll just tie it today' she though as she did her hair in a loose French braid as she swept it over her shoulder. ' much better! Oh I guess dad left early since it's the orientation I think he said he was meeting the other jounin.'

As she locked the door

' I'm no longer a little academy kid. I'm a ninja now just like dad!'Miyuki though ' I have to be ready for anything!'

As she walked to the academy the first thing she noticed was Naruto sitting there with a huge grin as she walked over to him.

" Hey miyuki!" Naruto said " Wow your early that's a first!"

" Ah shut it! This is only the beginning!" Miyuki said as she sat down next to Naruto ' I won't be like him that's Always late! No not anymore!' She though

"What are you doing here Naruto?" Shikamaru said "this isn't for drop outs you can't be here unless you graduate"

" oh yeah, do you this? Do you see this? Open your eyes shikamaru it's a regulation headband" Naruto said as he pointed at his forehead showing the headband.

' he's in his little world' Miyuki though as she glanced to see sasuke sitting by the window next to her. ' Oh I forgot he was here' she though ' he's quiet like a cat.'

' huh that girl...' sasuke though as he slightly glanced at Miyuki ' she better not bug me' as he looked out the window.

' hmm I wonder if Naruto will like today's lunch' Miyuki though ' he better eat all of it.'

" Hey Miyuki!" As Miyuki snapped out of her thought to see Sakura talking to her

" Hi Sakura " miyuki said ' what does she want?' She though

" I was wondering if you'd let me sit there today" she asked

" I'd rather not I'd rather sit with Naruto today" miyuki said

" aww please! It's to sit next to sasuke please! I'm sure Naruto doesn't mind that you switch seats" Sakura said

" back off forehead! I'm sitting next to sasuke. Miyuki switch seats with me!" Ino said

" no I was here first so I'm sitting next to sasuke, Miyuki switch seats with me" a girl said

" no I am switch seats with me" another said

' what's so great about him anyway? He's just a boy I don't see anything special about him' Miyuki though

' clueless...they're all noisy except her...' He though as he glanced at miyuki as they're eyes met for a second as she glanced away ' it was going well she didn't annoy me'

Meanwhile with the Hokage

" most promising student sasuke uchiha " kakashi said " is that him?"

" yes he's the one " the third Hokage said

" he's the only survivor left of the uchiha clan" kurenai said

" that's right" he said " looks like Miyuki is in a little dilemma with a few other girls "

" is that the girl that kakashi adopted? She's grown a lot"

As they looked at the crystal ball.

Meanwhile with Naruto and the others

" Naruto you okay?" Miyuki said as she glared at the girls as Naruto got up as he stood at the desk glaring at sasuke.