Chapter 4

" Ah where's naruto?!" Miyuki said as the little girl took a walk wondering where is Her best friend." He better not be doing something crazy without me" as she walked to a few of their usual hang outs as he wasn't there. " where could that knucklehead be?"

As she walked passed a bakery as a sudden smell made her stop as she turn back to go inside as her eyes glittered as she looked at the sweets in the glass case.

' all of these sweets look so good!' Miyuki though ' oh I know il get some to share with Naruto when I find him!'

As she left the bakery as she held a small box wrapped in a bow as she happily walked around looking for her blonde friend as she looked all around town and she didn't see a trace of Naruto.

" M-Miyuki" a soft voice said as Miyuki recognized the voice

" oh hey Hinata! " Miyuki said

" H-How are you F-Feeling today?" Hinata ask

" I'm fine better than yesterday I guess" Miyuki said ' it's Naruto's loss in this one' as Miyuki held the box " wanna share a cake with me?" As Hinata shyly nods

' ah I wonder which cake il try!' Miyuki though as she walked a bit as she found a nice spot to relax as she laid back against a tree in a nice cozy shade as Hinata was next to her.

" I don't know which one you like so I got a little of each so pick the one you like most" Miyuki said as she opened the box.

" T-Then the strawberry one" Hinata said as Miyuki handed her the strawberry short cake

" good choice it's my favorite too. That's why I got two of those" Miyuki said ' this is nice! This is really nice! Hanging out with Hinata is good! Sometimes I need a little girl time too'

" D-Did you do the homework that iruka sensei gave us?" Hinata said

" Yeah it was easy" Miyuki said " what about you Hinata?"

" I D-Did well O-On it too " Hinata said as she glanced at miyuki's bandaged shoulder

" Hey don't worry about it Hinata I'm fine " Miyuki said smiling at Hinata as the two girls enjoyed the cake in silence as they talked for a bit as Hinata had to leave early as they said they're goodbyes. As Miyuki sat back at the tree.

' il just practice a bit I'm sure it's okay' Miyuki though as she went to the training grounds but before she could practice she heard a sound as she quickly hid as she saw Naruto training by himself she saw a pile of shuriken and kunai knives all around a tree with a target she saw that a few were on the target the rest were at the ground.

' he's out here training...' Miyuki though as she looked at her friend.

" Ah why can't I do it right?!" Naruto exclaimed " I have to do this! I can't let it happen like last time!"

' Naruto...' Miyuki though ' is it because of what happened yesterday?' As she looked at her bandaged shoulder.

Flashback

" all right class today's assignment is to practice using your shuriken " iruka said " il be calling your names one by one "

As he called a few classmates as Miyuki was waiting with Naruto.

" so I was thinking that we should try the new ramen they have on the menu " Naruto said

" that might be nice I wonder if it's spicy or does it have more of a mellow taste?" Miyuki said

" Miyuki Hatake you're next" iruka said

" Good luck Miyuki" Naruto said as Miyuki nod as she walked where iruka was.

" just try and hit each Target Miyuki " iruka said

" Okay sensei!" Miyuki said as she looked at all of the targets. ' there's a total of five targets I've gotta at least aim at the bullseye ' she though as she held the shurikens and kunai knives as she took a deep breath ' Now!' As she hit every target a few hit the mark the remainder was a few inches below the shot but was still in range.

" Good job Miyuki you almost got each one perfectly" iruka said

" thanks sensei" Miyuki said

" Sasuke uchiha" iruka said as Sasuke looked up at the targets as he hit each of them perfectly as Miyuki heard a few girls fawning over him.

' what do they see in him? He's just a boy' Miyuki though as she glanced at him still questioning why do girls see in him as she shrugged.

" Naruto Uzumaki" iruka said

' I can't let Sasuke beat me! I gotta do better!' Naruto though as he glanced at Miyuki as she gave him a thumbs up. As Naruto looked at the target as he started to throw the shuriken and kunai knives at each target as he missed all of them as iruka was writing in his clipboard ' this is my last shot!' As as he stretched out his arm as he didn't feel the weight of the weapon anymore.

" look out!" A few kids said

" Hinata!" Miyuki said as she pushed Hinata out of the way " Ahh!" As Naruto froze hearing miyuki's voice

" Miyuki!" Hinata exclaimed as iruka looked up from his clipboard as he ran to Miyuki as he carried Miyuki as a kunai was in her shoulder as she groan in pain.

" il take her inside! You kids get inside the classroom!" Iruka exclaimed as he carried Miyuki as she glanced back at Naruto as she saw the sad look in his face.

End of flashback

' it was an accident but he looks like he's really upset about it' Miyuki though as she walked slowly to Naruto as he was resting.

" hey Naruto! I was looking for you!" Miyuki said as Naruto looked at Miyuki then at her shoulder.

" hey Miyuki " he said " how's your shoulder?"

" it's fine " Miyuki said " let's practice a bit Naruto " as she held the shuriken as she took Naruto's hand " you need a good grip at it. Like this" Miyuki said as she showed Naruto the movement. " now you do it"

" like this?" Naruto said as he copied miyuki's movement

" yep! Now throw it!" She said as Naruto looked at her " il be fine! Just remember to grip it and let go at the right time you throw it"

As Naruto followed miyuki's instructions as he hit the target as he smiled brightly

" I did it!" Naruto exclaimed as they practice a few hours more as they laid in the grass catching their breath as they looked up at the sky.

" are you mad at me Miyuki?" Naruto ask

" why would I be mad at you? " Miyuki said

" because I got you hurt I though maybe that..."

" that I wouldn't be friends with you anymore? Oh Naruto you knucklehead!" Miyuki said playfully ruffling Naruto's hair " it was an accident. Besides that wouldn't stop us from being friends!" As Naruto smiled

' I got so worried for nothing, it's just Miyuki is my first real friend that I was afraid of losing her over anything I do...but I guess I don't have to worry about every little thing now' Naruto though as he glanced at Miyuki.

" Naruto Come on its late il treat you to some Of that new ramen they added on the menu " Miyuki said as Naruto smiled brightly.

" Yeah! Let's get some right now!" Naruto said as he grabbed miyuki's hand " I want a lot of pork on mine!"