Chapter 9

' awesome! Today is where I get my picture taken! ' miyuki though as she wore her usual outfit of a white jumper with long purple sleeves with a green skirt and black shorts underneath as she had on her ninja shoes she also wore her ninja headband she couldn't decide where she would wear it in the end she wore it around her waist. She almost never style her hair she'd usually just leave it loose but since this was gonna be her first official picture to take on missions she decided to have her hair in a loose French braid that is swept over her left shoulder as she smiled at the camera.

" okay kid your pictures done" he said

" thank you!" Miyuki said ' I hope naruto took a good one too' she though

A few moments later miyuki and naruto were in the room with the third hokage as the two were sitting in the chair as the third hokage were looking at the pictures.

" at first I couldn't figure out exactly how to do it" naruto said " it took me like three hours to work it out and stuff but I got it like a art protect on my face"

" take it again" the third Hokage said

"No way!" Naruto exclaimed

" we can't submit this photo" he said

" yeah well I'm not doing it again!" Naruto said

" it can't be that bad lord Hokage " miyuki said as she looked at the picture as she couldn't help laughed at it.

As Naruto and the Hokage had a small stare down.

" transform!" Naruto said as he transformed into a naked woman as the clouds covered her private areas. " pretty please lord Hokage" as the Hokage fell off his chair by the shock.

" NARUTO!" Miyuki shouted as she punched him in the wall as he transformed back to normal " what did I tell you about using that Jutsu!"

A few moments later as the Hokage regain his composure

" that's the sexy Jutsu you say?" He said as he wiped the blood off his nose with a napkin " tricky, very tricky don't do it again"

"Il make sure he doesn't lord Hokage" miyuki said ' how did he learn it? I don't even wanna know' she though as she took her seat.

" and where is your headband Naruto?" He asked " you're supposed to be wearing it like miyuki is"

" Oh I'm not putting it on until the orientation I don't wanna mess it up" Naruto said

" So you want your headband nice but your photo which is supposed to identify you makes you look like a clown" he said

" he's right Naruto, you can't tell who it is" miyuki said

" your not helping miyuki!" Naruto exclaimed

" I'm just stating the obvious here it's for your ninja training and if you want people to hire you for missions the first thing they see is your photo in this" miyuki said

" So take it again" he said

" well fine! How am I supposed to know all of this complicated stuff anyway" Naruto said

" well if you'd pay attention—" miyuki started

As the door slid open to reveal a kid with a long scarf

" old man! I challenge you!" The kid said " I'm going to defeat you and become the fifth Hokage!" as the kid ran as he tripped in his own scarf. As Naruto and miyuki looked at the kid.

' what is up with this kid?' Miyuki though

'my grandson another headache ' the third Hokage though