Special one shot chapter! Halloween special! SasukexMiyuki

"What?! a costume party?" Miyuki said looking at Sakura and ino. They decided to hang out at the dango shop.

"Yep!" Sakura said "Since it's almost Halloween why not a costume party?"

"It'll be fun!"Ino said "All of the genin and a few jounin chaperoning will be there dressed up in any costume, Me and Sakura have our costumes."

"How come I didn't know about this?"Miyuki said

"You were away in that solo mission remember? You've got plenty of time to find a costume."Sakura said

"Four days....I've got four days to find a costume....I can't make one from scratch it'll take too long..."Miyuki said she looked at her two friends. "What are you guys dressing up?"

"Black canary."Ino said

"I'm going as Huntress." Sakura said

"Hmmm....."Miyuki thought an idea popped in her head as she smiled."I got it! Hehe I'm sure to find you guys at the party!"

The girls finished up talking and planning a time when to meet up for the party, after that Miyuki went to the fabric store to get a few things for her costume. Once she got her things she smiled happily munching on some pocky, with Riku on her head.

"Hey Miyuki!" A voice said she turn to see Daichi.

"Oh hey Daichi."Miyuki said "what's up?"

"Are you going to that Halloween party?"Daichi asked

"Yep! Are you?"Miyuki asked

"Yeah, me and some of the guys are dressing up as a few of those comic book heroes."Daichi said

'Interesting...'Miyuki thought

"So who's dressing as what?" She asked

"Well...Lee is gonna dress as the flash, Guy is gonna dress as Aquaman, Naruto is going as plasticman he lost a bet to me so he's going as that, I'm going as the green lantern, I think shikamaru is going as the green arrow." Daichi said "Oh and the sand siblings are coming to the party too. I think Gaara said he'll be going as the blue beetle."

"We're gonna have so much fun at that party!"Miyuki said

"So what are you going as?"Daichi ask peeking at her bag but she quickly moved it.

"I'm not telling you."Miyuki said" it's a surprised."

"Ok, I'll see you around!" Daichi said waving goodbye

"Miyuki..." A voice said Miyuki knows that voice too well, she turn to give him a smile.

"Hey Sasuke." Miyuki said

"What's that for?"Sasuke asked

"Oh it's for a costume party. Are you going?" Miyuki asked

"Why would I go?"he said

"Because it's fun, you should try it. Don't be a stick in the mud."Miyuki said

Sasuke stayed quiet, why should he even go to a costume party? It's only a distraction, he has to keep training to get stronger and beat Itachi. He doesn't have time to play dress up on Halloween...

"I can't wait to see Gaara and his siblings."Miyuki said

His left eye twitched at mentioning the sand ninja's name, lately he saw her talking to him and smiling at him a lot, he didn't like it. Okay yeah he knows that they haven't said that they were an official couple, they just hang out and trained a lot. And now that ninja is going to the same party as her? He didn't like it one bit, he pictured Miyuki and Gaara at the party together he tighten his fist.