Chapter 68

A few days passed after the recent events and the village being repaired was still a slow process, Miyuki finished up part of her training for today so she walked around the village a bit. She noticed that something was a bit different with her teammate. The way that the young Uchiha acted got her curious.

"Maybe I should talk to him to see what's up with his attitude..."Miyuki said she was still deep in thought until she looked up to see The Uchiha walking the same path.

Sasuke noticed Miyuki and he saw her give him a light smile. Sasuke couldn't help but to feel this warm sensation whenever he sees Miyuki. She has that sort of uniqueness about her that just gives him that feeling that at first he couldn't describe it. At first he always tries to ignore it but bit by bit he felt drawn to her and he felt that maybe...

'What am I thinking?'Sasuke thought

"Hey!"Miyuki said snapping her fingers making him snap out of his thoughts.

"Hn."Sasuke said

"You look like you had a lot on your mind?"Miyuki said

"No..."Sasuke said

"There you go again, always keeping things to yourself."Miyuki said "You've gotta let someone in on what your feeling. Geez back at the academy I think I've always seen you with that attitude of yours."

"Hn."Sasuke said looking away and kept walking.

"Hey! Wait up!"Miyuki said "You're going the same place right? Let's just walk together."

Both Genin walked the path passing by a few shops, until something caught Miyuki's eye she turn to see a stall selling delicious looking sweets.

"Hey, stop for a minute!"Miyuki said

"What for?"Sasuke said

Miyuki pointed at a few delectable looking desserts her eyes glittered in excitement she picked out a few multiple pieces of cake.

"Hey, Sasuke please buy these for me!" Miyuki exclaimed "I don't have enough for all of them!"

Sasuke's eye twitched in irritation. "You're the one that wanted those so pay for it yourself or don't buy any at all." He said

"Please, Sasuke!" Miyuki said "Please,I'll pay you back!"

Sasuke looked at her and she still gave him the pleading look, he felt that warm sensation and couldn't look away from her.

"H...how much is it?"Sasuke whispered

"Thank you, Sasuke! I'll pay you back! Promise!"Miyuki said smiling at him.

"Whatever..."Sasuke said while trying to hide the sudden blush that was beginning to form from his cheeks when he went to pay for the sweets.

The two left the stall and Miyuki hugged the box full of sweets.

"Thank you Sasuke."Miyuki said

"Hn."Sasuke said

"I promise that I'll pay you back for this."Miyuki said smiling at him.

"Hn."Sasuke said 'She gets too excited over sweets.'He thought 'Heh...' He slightly smirked.

The two Genin kept on walking in silence until they stopped at the dango shop to their surprise Kakashi was there early with Kurenai and Asuma.

"Kakashi it's not like you to show up early what gives?"Sasuke said

"Yeah dad, it's not like you...are you feeling okay?"Miyuki said

"Sometimes i do feel like being here early."Kakashi said

Sasuke looked at the dango shop and made a face.