Chapter 74

The next part of Naruto's training was for him to concentrate all of his chakra on the mark that Jiraya put in his hand. But it's not easy since Naruto was always the one being yelled at by Iruka sensei for not concentrating in class. So Miyuki left Naruto to concentrate on his training. She decided to go around town for a bit. She passed by a few stalls and bought some things.

'I wonder how the others are doing?'Miyuki thought 'Is dad doing okay? And Sasuke? I just didn't think this could all happen in the last few weeks...but I just hope that we'll find this Tsunade woman soon and that she'll help us.'

The last few days Naruto and Miyuki were training separately. Miyuki manage to do better at developing her new jutsu as well as her Kenjutsu training and other types of jutsu's. One day Miyuki finished her training and went to check on Naruto, on the way she heard a loud sound and ran she saw Naruto, he got blown back by the impact of his training. She appeared swiftly behind him and placed her hand and she saw another hand on his back she glanced to see Jiraya.

'Naruto did that...wow he concentrated his chakra and made that huge blast.'Miyuki thought

Naruto moved a bit to looked at Jiraya and Miyuki.

"What do you know? It finally popped..."He whispered

"Good job Naruto."Miyuki said

"Well done. You've passed the second step."Jiraya said

"Come on then let me hear the third one."Naruto said getting up.

"That'll have to wait for now, it's time to meet Tsunade."Jiraya said

"You found her?"Miyuki said

"She's in another town, so let's pack up and leave right now."Jiraya said

After that they went back to the inn and packed their things and started to walk towards the gates leaving the town.

"All right! Let's go!"Jiraya exclaimed

"Let's go? Are you kidding me stop acting like a little kid."Naruto grumpily said

"You're Mr. Grumpy today."Miyuki said

"Only because we were in the middle of my training! I already did the two steps! Just teach me the last step already!"Naruto said

"Hehe, relax you can work on the third step while we're walking."Jiraya said

"What? Are you serious?"Naruto said smiling then his smile went away looking at Jiraya curiously as he was blowing a balloon.

"So...what's with the balloon?"Miyuki asked

"He's going to use both steps and maintain it that is the final step."Jiraya said

Jiraya showed them and explain them about the final step, Leaving the two genin in awe about his demonstration. After that Naruto practiced with the first balloon but it popped, Jiraya said that its an A rank ninjutsu so it wasn't going to be easy to accomplish. Soon they walked to the next town while Naruto kept doing his balloon training.

After around half an hour they made it to the town that Tsunade might be in.

"Tsunade is impatient and extremely quick to anger."Jiraya said

"Heh, kinda like Miyuki if you take away her candy."Naruto said

"What'd you say?!"Miyuki exclaimed an angry anime vein popped into her forehead.

At that moment he popped the balloon and the strong chakra pushed him back, he fell to the ground.

"Ha! That's what you get for saying that!"Miyuki said