Chapter 65

Miyuki glanced at Naruto. He glanced back at her and they gave each other a nod, Miyuki put her sword away.

"Okay! Here I go!"Miyuki said making a few handsigns. "Wind style: Air bullets Jutsu!"

Miyuki jumped up and spat out multiple bullets of air at an intense speed at Gaara. Gaara just used his arm to blocked the attack Miyuki swiftly moved.

"Ice style: ice claw Jutsu!"Miyuki said her hands slowly gathered some water and her hands formed ice claws.

She went at Gaara. The moment that she tried to strike him he blocked it matching every one of her attacks. At that moment Naruto appeared sneaking up on Gaara.

"Take this! Leaf village secret taijutsu! Straight from the teachings of Kakashi sensei!"Naruto exclaimed "A thousand years of death!" All he did was just poke Gaara's behind, everyone got a disturb look on their faces.

'Seriously?! I used up my chakra for that?! I thought we had something?!'Miyuki thought angrily looking at Naruto but she saw Naruto give her a signal.

Gaara slightly turn and used his tail hitting Naruto sending him flying and Miyuki quickly got out and swiftly grabbed Naruto, She heard an explosion coming from Gaara behind the impact got both the preteens to go a few feet back at that moment Sasuke manage to use his speed to cushion their fall.

"You okay Miyuki? Sasuke?"Naruto asked

"Yeah...just peachy..."Miyuki said

After the smoke cleared up a bit, you could tell that it didn't do much damage. Sand was crumbling down from his body.

"All of that work and you've only gotten one blow...even she could've done better..."Sasuke said still behind Miyuki.

"Aw put a sock in it!"Naruto said

"Naruto...you have to save Sakura if it's the last thing you'll do once you got here take her and go as fast as you can..."Sasuke said

"Hey, don't forget I'm in your team Too."Miyuki said

"No, I can hold him here a little longer..."Sasuke said struggling to get up."If it ends here then that just means this is far as I could go."

"Hey! Don't say that!"Miyuki said looking at Sasuke.

"I've lost everything once...I don't want to see that again..."Sasuke said "My trusted comrades falling in front of me..."

"You're comrades?"Naruto said

"I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said."Miyuki whispered

"I get it now...he's no different than I am."Naruto said

"Naruto...I know how that feels too."Miyuki said "Going through life with that feeling of sadness and loneliness, thinking that he can use his own power not relying on anyone..."

"I thought that what's makes him strong but that's not what real strength is."Naruto said "But if you never fight for anyone but yourself you'll never be strong no matter what you do!"

"You're right, when someone has something precious they wanna protect. It's only then that they'll become genuinely strong. " Miyuki said thinking back of her cousins words.

Naruto made a handsign and released a huge amount of chakra.

'No matter what happens I swear I'm going to protect you!'Naruto thought

Naruto unleashed his multi shadow clone Jutsu surprising a few of them with multiple clones covering the small area that they were in.

"Get ready to see an original Jutsu coming straight from my ninja handbook!"Naruto said