Chapter 56

The next morning Miyuki got up very early, even earlier than she ever got up. The sun was barely rising at the new day Miyuki carried a small backpack and Riku was inside the backpack sleeping. She walked towards the training ground, no less than a few minutes Yugao appeared.

"Morning Yugao sensei!"Miyuki said

"Morning Miyuki, are you ready for today's training?"Yugao asked

"Yep! I'm ready for anything!"Miyuki exclaimed pumping her fist in the air.

"Good, but we won't be training here today I've got somewhere else in mind."Yugao said

"Huh?"Miyuki said

Around an hour later they arrived at a big forest surrounded by big very thick bamboo's, this was the first time that Miyuki ever went to this type of forest covered in bamboo. The deeper they went in the different types of bamboos she saw until they stopped to see giant bamboos.

"So...uh Yugao sensei why are we here?"Miyuki asked

"To train as simple as that."Yugao said

"In this place?"Miyuki said

"Yes, you see in kenjutsu you have to have a sense of balance and flexibility when facing your Opponent, you can't be too anxious that will mess up in the Jutsu that you perform, you have to keep calm and think ahead."Yugao explained taking out the sword and tossing it to Miyuki in which she grabbed it.

"Okay, but why here?"Miyuki said "If I have to learn to balance better can we just use a rope or something?"

"This type of training is better for you because it will also help you in controlling your chakra better." Yugao said "Kakashi told me that you did the tree climbing exercise I want you practice balancing on top of the Bamboo while fending off any attack that comes at you. If you fall of the bamboo then you'll get up and try again until you get it right. "

"Balance on bamboo? "Miyuki said

"I'll show you."Yugao said

Yugao focused her chakra towards her feet and climbed the bamboo tree until she was standing at the very top of it.

"Throw me any ninja tool you have Miyuki."Yugao said

Miyuki nod and reached into her pouch in her back pocket taking out shurikens and threw them at Yugao, This was the first time that Miyuki ever saw this type of training before but the first thing she thought when Yugao dodged the shurikens with her sword and jumping from another bamboo tree not getting a scratch and maintaining her balance in which she thought was impressive, well Yugao would be good at this kind of training method, so maybe it might be good giving it a try.

"See? It's easy."Yugao said

'She call that easy?! I've never done something like this before!'Miyuki thought 'I didn't think this type of training Existed! I'll have to at least try! And hope that I don't fall...' Riku looked at Miyuki while he started to climb up to a bamboo tree.

Miyuki focused her chakra towards her feet and began to climb straight up the bamboo tree. Miyuki carefully tried to stand on the bamboo but everytime she moved the bamboo would wobble at each slight movement she makes, and even after a few minutes of trying to find some type of balance the bamboo stopped moving in which Miyuki let out a sigh of relief.

"Who said you could relax?!"Yugao yelled out throwing shurikens at Miyuki.

"Kya!"Miyuki exclaimed holding her sword deflecting the shurikens but it was difficult for her everytime she'd even move the bamboo she was standing felt like it wasn't holding her weight. So she just jumped off the first bamboo to the other one. Riku cringe and put his paws up covering his eyes he didn't want to see his owner hurt.