Chapter 38

Sasuke looked at Miyuki she started to apply some healing ointment to her cuts and bruises.

' she got hurt...' Sasuke thought he felt that weird feeling in his stomach whenever he looked at Miyuki. He always shrugs it off and move on but somehow he couldn't not after what had happened a few hours ago. He glanced at her she didn't notice his gaze she was busy wrapping bandages on the afflicted areas. Then Sasuke took the small jar of healing ointment that Miyuki was holding. She looked at him.

" you have a cut there here let me help you" Sasuke said taking some ointment applying it to miyuki's cheek. Miyuki sat still feeling sasuke's hand on her cheek.

' what is that orochimaru guy planning? That mark is bad news...there's gotta be something we can do to get rid of that mark. But what?' Miyuki thought

' even with the slight bruise...she Looks...ah stop!' Sasuke thought he felt his face heat up. He saw her lips moving. He wasn't paying attention to her he just saw those soft lips of hers.

" Sasuke? Are you done? You've been staring at me for a while. is there any cuts that haven't had the medicine applied yet?" Miyuki asked she saw Sasuke quickly move his hand back she saw a slight color on his cheeks. " you're a little flush. Please don't tell me that your fever is back again?"

She went closer to his face. The slight color started to turn a deeper red when she put her hand on his forehead.

" you don't look sick but your temperature is a little high...maybe you need some medicine" Miyuki whispered putting her hand down looking through her small bag " but what kind should help you?"

' you...' Sasuke thought but he knows he can't just say it to her. " I'm fine I don't need anything " Sasuke said

" are you sure? " Miyuki asked

" yeah" Sasuke said

" Everybody get down!" They turn to see Naruto awake and a bump on his head. " that ninja where could that ninja be hiding?"

' Naruto?' Sakura thought

' it's about time that lazy fool woke up' Ino thought she carried Lee

' Now you wake up?! Why didn't you wake up when we needed help?! Ah forget it!' Miyuki thought

Choji poked Naruto with a stick.

" you really are one of a kind that's for sure" shikamaru said " and I mean you're the kind that gets on my nerves"

Naruto looked around and he was shocked to see sakura's hair. He got up and ran over to her.

" Sakura! Something serous happened to your hair!" Naruto exclaimed

" oh that's all." Sakura said touching her hair that was now short. " I just wanted to change my look "

' Sakura...' Miyuki thought

" I like it better long but when I'm out in the wilderness like this and moving around a lot it gets in the way too much. "

" Miyuki! What happened to you?!" Naruto exclaimed

" Oh you know it's just a few cuts that's all" Miyuki said she was finished wrapping the bandages in her arm and a small bandaged on her cheek.

" it's looks more than just a few cuts..." Naruto said then he turn his head to shikamaru and choji " and whet are you guys doing here?"

" Explaining everything to you it's going to be such a pain" shikamaru said letting out a sigh

" Everyone just showed up to help" Sakura said