Chapter 83

The picture is My Oc Miyuki I didn't drew her another writer drew her and showed me the pic that I felt happy that she did it. So you see her with Riku anyway onto the story!

A few days after the fifth hokage ceremony, The construction of the leaf village slowly and steadily was coming together. Naruto and the rest of team seven waited for their Sensei as usual he was late.

"Hey you wanna see it
don't cha?"Naruto whispered "I'd say it's time."

"For what?" Sasuke said

"Naruto, what are you talking about?"Miyuki asked while petting Riku.

"You know what I'm talking about."Naruto said in a eerie voice his teeth slightly showed some fangs. "Kakashi sensei's real face."

Sakura got frightened and comically punched Naruto, since he was trying to be scary waving a flashlight in his face.

"What's the matter with you?!"Sakura exclaimed

"Naruto, I think we should leave dad alone."Miyuki said

"So do you know what he looks like underneath that mask?"Naruto asked

"Nope."Miyuki said taking out a pocky.

"Ehh? But...but don't you live in the same house with him?"Naruto asked

"I do, but I never saw him without the mask."Miyuki said "At first I did want to know but after a while I got used to seeing him with that mask. I guess if he didn't have his mask I wouldn't recognize him. Besides I think we have better things to do than just finding out what he looks like."

"She's right, that's just a waste of time."Sasuke said turning around. "We finished today's mission so I'm outta here."

"I gotta go too."Miyuki said "Dad promised me that we'll go to the Dango shop this afternoon, then buy Riku some of his favorite treats."

Ricky chattered excitedly at his owners words. He climbed up and plomped himself on her head. While Miyuki smiled.

"Hey..."Sasuke said to Miyuki she looked at him with curious eyes.

"Yeah?"Miyuki said

"After your done with that lets spar."Sasuke said

"Sounds good."Miyuki said lately that's what they've been doing ever since Sasuke was healed by Tsunade, both of them spared and practice more frequently sometimes time flies by so fast that sometimes they eat out at a shop nearby before heading home.

Before the two gennin would leave Naruto had a mischievous smile on his face.

"What if he has big lips?"Naruto said to them. "Like a blimp."

The two froze before taking another step and Naruto's words echoed in their heads.

'No! I'm not gonna do that! I trust my dad!'Miyuki thought 'He wouldn't hide anything embarrassing like that from me...would he?'

'Heh I almost got them just another little push.'Naruto thought grinning.

"Or maybe he has buck teeth."Naruto said

Miyuki knew that Naruto won at the moment but she decided to do her things first before hand then go help them. Miyuki walked through the streets with Riku on her head.

'I do wonder what he looks like under that mask...but maybe he just feels the need to cover his face like that.'Miyuki thought

"Hey! Guess who!"a voice said covering Miyuki's eyes. She immediately panicked and elbowed the stranger in his gut as he groaned in a quick reflex Miyuki grabbed his armed and comically flipped him onto the floor.