Chapter 15

" you're finished" kakashi said as he held the knife in Zabuza's throat as the other Genin watched their Sensei as Zabuza started to chuckle received a look from kakashi.

" Finished? You really don't get it do you?" Zabuza said " your technique is nothing but an imitation. I'll never be defeated by a copy cat ninja like you, you are full of surprises though you already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed you made your little clone say those words to draw my attention. While you hid in the mist waiting for me to make a move nice try"

As another zabuza appeared behind kakashi.

" But I'm not that easy to fool" zabuza said

as the water Clone disappeared leaving the original behind kakashi. As zabuza swung his sword to the ground to use it as leverage to kick kakashi with great force into the air as zabuza immediately pulled the sword out to run after kakashi as he stopped and looked at the ground.

" Makabishi spikes " zabuza said as he saw the little spikes in his path as he stopped" Trying to slow me down...how foolish" as kakashi fell into the water.

" Sensei!" Naruto exclaimed

" Dad!" Miyuki exclaimed

' I can't believe kakashi Sensei got kicked through the air like that' Sakura though

" he has great physical skill too " sasuke said

As kakashi made it to the surface of the water.

' this isn't normal water. It's dense and heavy ' kakashi though

At an instant zabuza was behind kakashi as he did a few handsigns.

" Water prison jutsu!" Zabuza said

' no! Escaping in the water big mistake' kakashi though as a large bubble appeared imprisoning kakashi as zabuza kept his hand in the bubble.

" this prison is made of water but is stronger than steel" zabuza said " it's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great kakashi. Il finish you off later, I couldn't help but overhear about that brat with the purple/silver hair so that brat is your daughter. "

As kakashi glared at him

" Don't you dare!" Kakashi said with anger in his voice at the though of zabuza even being near his daughter.

" or what Kakashi? first I'll get rid of your friends and that daughter of yours " zabuza said " Water clone jutsu!" As a water clone of zabuza appeared.

' he's even more skilled than I though ' kakashi though

" you think wearing a headband makes you a ninja, when you hovered life and death so many times it doesn't face you then you may be called a ninja" zabuza said "when you become so deadly that your profile ends up in my bingo book, then you may earn the tittle of ninja"

As the water clone did a handsign using the hidden mist jutsu.

" But to call upstarts like you ninja is a joke" zabuza said

As zabuza disappeared into the mist.

' he disappeared again!' Naruto though as Naruto got kicked away as his headband flew off as Miyuki saw this as she ran to Naruto as she saw zabuza stepping on the headband.

" you're just brats" he said

" Naruto! Miyuki!" Sakura exclaimed

" listen! get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight!" Kakashi yelled out "he's using all his power to keep me in this prison! So he could only fight you with his water clone. But the clone can't get far from his real body if you run then he can't follow! Now run!"