Chapter 59

"Naruto better be awake today!"Miyuki said sitting in the chair looking over her blond friend sleeping. She visited him the last two days, the hospital was super clean like any hospital and the smell of was just pleasant clean smell.

"It's only been two days since you found out he was in the hospital."Shikamaru said "Just let him rest, come on let's play." He set up the shogi board.

"Fine...he better wake up in a bit if not I'll go visit Lee."Miyuki said

"Huh? The sand stopped that's weird did they forget to grind it or something? Uh what a drag..."Shikamaru said

"Well you're a ray of sunshine..."Miyuki muttered

After about an hour later. Miyuki and Shikamaru passed the time playing shogi for a bit.

"What's in that box?"Shikamaru asked

"I brought some dango in case if this guy wakes up but looks like he won't be for a while..."Miyuki said placing a wooden piece to the board game.

"Yeah that's probably something you'd bring..."Shikamaru said placing the final piece in the game. "I win."

"Gah! Well I almost had you for a minute there."Miyuki said she got up from her seat.

"Where are you going?"Shikamaru asked

"I'm gonna go visit Lee. I'll be back in a bit okay?"Miyuki said

Shikamaru let out a sigh. "Now I'm just stuck with him...what a drag..." He said

Miyuki walked to the halls a bit.

"It's a bit quiet...I haven't seen anyone here..."Miyuki said "Now...if I remember correctly Guy sensei told me where Lee was staying in..."

Miyuki found the room that Lee was in and saw Sakura placing a daffodil in a vase.

"Oh, hi Miyuki."Sakura said giving her a soft smile.

"Hey, Sakura I see you dropped by to see Lee."Miyuki said

"Yeah, he's sleeping right now so I better get going now...bye I'll see you tomorrow."Sakura said

Sakura left while Miyuki took a seat looking at the flower and back at Lee.

"Lee...I hope that you'll feel better soon."Miyuki whispered "I remember that you always liked me singing that song that we made up...heh everytime I'd get some dango I hum the song..."

Lee was resting peacefully and slightly moved. She placed the box that she held on the table.

"Heh, maybe next time we'll get some dango and I'll sing that dango song that you like hearing me sing it." Miyuki said "Well I better go check on Naruto now...bye Lee."

Miyuki left the room unaware that an eerie presence appeared, after taking a few steps.

"Ah! I forgot the box!"Miyuki said

She turned back going to Lee's room she ran into Naruto and Shikamaru opening the door to see Gaara about to use his sand to kill Lee. Shikamaru stopped him by his shadow possession Jutsu and Naruto punched Gaara in the face.

"What do you think you're doing here you rat?!"Naruto exclaimed

"What the hell is going on here?!"Miyuki exclaimed

"Hey! I'm using my shadow possession Jutsu! If you're bashing him you're bashing me too, got it?" Shikamaru said

"Oh sorry Shikamaru..."Naruto said

"Use your head next time!"Miyuki said smacking the back of Naruto's head.

"Ow!"Naruto said

Miyuki walked a bit closer to Gaara, she kept her guard up in case if he does something.