Chapter 71

"All right Guy, we'll leave Sasuke in your hands."Jiraya said

"Just be careful okay Guy sensei."Miyuki said

"Don't worry Miyuki, we'll be fine."Guy said he carried Sasuke on his back.

Miyuki looked at Sasuke's sleeping face then thought of the recent events that had happened she didn't know why she acted like that before she never had that feeling before that felt so ice cold...frankly she felt scared now, when Guy moved something fell out of Sasuke's pocket. Miyuki picked up and looked at it and she was a bit surprised that it was a box of pocky.

'Didn't he just say that he doesn't have a sweet tooth? Why carry this around?'Miyuki thought looking at the box. 'I wonder if it's for someone else...but it looks like it got a bit crushed up from the fight...I know! I'll get him some of the savory pocky! Once we find Lady Tsunade I'll get some and give him one.'

"Guy sensei we'll find Lady Tsunade for sure!"Miyuki said

"Yeah! We'll find her and get back to the village in no time!"Naruto said

"Naruto, Miyuki nothing impresses me more than Guts...Here Naruto let me give you this."Guy said

'Oh Lord, please don't let it be what I think it is...'Miyuki thought

Guy made a pose and took out a green jumpsuit the same one that he's wearing. Jiraya had a disgruntled look on his face while Miyuki just face-palmed and shook her head. Naruto on the other hand was happy as ever soon both Naruto and Guy we smiling and they're teeth were glittering.

'At least he didn't give me one...if he did I'd smack the living hell out of him...Naruto please don't start dressing like Guy and Lee...'Miyuki thought

"Oh yeah! Guy can you give this note to Daichi."Miyuki said

"Huh? A note?"Guy said

"Yeah, can you give it to him when you see him?"Miyuki said

"Sure! Anything for my Rival's daughter!" Guy said taking the note and putting it in his vest.

After that they waved good bye to Guy sensei, Naruto still held the green jumpsuit.

"Don't even think about wearing that thing Naruto."Miyuki said

After a few minutes they continued to walk.

While they walked, Miyuki couldn't stop thinking about what had happened, itachi's words still echoed into her head of what he said about her clan. She tighten her fist, what he said couldn't possibly be true. Her clan couldn't have been...Ice demons...she never once acted like a demon...I mean sure she had a bit of a temper and could be kinda scary especially when it came to people she cared about and her kekkei genkai was maybe a bit unusual and the way that she fought was just as much so she supposed, but her. A demon? she didn't think that she could actually have a frozen heart either but after what had happened to her and that freezing cold feeling in her chest...and the way that she acted before, it was so unlike her, and it left her feeling somewhat unnerved and unsure as to what to think now.

She looked up at Jiraya. If it wasn't for him she wouldn't know what would've happened but how did he know which Jutsu to do to help her? So many questions spun around her head about everything, but at the same time, she wasn't sure if she really wanted to know the answers to those said questions.

"So Pervy sage what exactly do those guys want from me and Miyuki anyway?"Naruto asked

Jiraya stayed quiet and looked at Naruto.

"Come on, you gotta know why, I mean you heard what they said about us."Miyuki said

"Don't get the wrong idea it's not you they want Naruto it's what's inside of you."Jiraya said "You too Miyuki, although it's more about your kekkei genkai."