Chapter 63

"Man these people they're really anxious..."Miyuki said looking at the anxious crowd.

"Yeah it's because they just wanna see Sasuke's match."Shikamaru said

"I swear if he doesn't show...ill kill him i swear I'll kill him!"Naruto said

"No Naruto I'll kill him! Cause thanks to their little training or whatever the hell they were doing, dad missed seeing my match!"Miyuki exclaimed "They've got some explaining to do!"

A few minutes later the crowd was still in an uproar.

"Man this crowd will tear him apart if he doesn't show."Naruto said

"More like I'll tear him apart!"Miyuki said "I need something sweet!" She reached in her small pouch taking out her box of pocky. Opening the box and taking a pocky.

"What's he thinking?! I bet he's planning a big entrance or something!"Naruto said impatiently waiting for the Uchiha. "Well I'm not gonna be impressed!"

Miyuki angrily munched on her pocky picking one up after another. 'Is they don't show up they're going to pay!'Miyuki thought

Genma looked in his watched after a minute he closed it.

"All right the time limit has expired!"Genma said "So I'm officially calling this match..."

A single leaf blown into the wind then a small whirlwind of leafs swirled around and there they appeared Kakashi wearing his usual jonin outfit and behind him was Sasuke wearing the outfit that Miyuki made for him. A black one piece with many small belts adorning his left arm and similar bands around both legs. He also wore his headband on his forehead.

"Sorry we're late you wouldn't believe the traffic we had."Kakashi said

"And you are?"Genma said

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha."Sasuke said to the proctor.

"Late! You're so late!"Miyuki exclaimed

"Heh sorry Miyuki but I'm here now."Kakashi said

"Sorry is not gonna cut it dad!"Miyuki exclaimed "You missed my match! And you almost made him late!"

"Miyuki we were busy with something, I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you okay?"Kakashi said

"Fine..."Miyuki pouted taking out her pocky.

"Ha! I knew you would come! Only because I want to fight you!"Naruto said

"So what about you? Did you win?"Sasuke said

"You know it! Miyuki won too! Her fight was awesome!"Naruto said

"Heh, well don't get too full of yourself you're still a loser..."Sasuke said when he turn to Miyuki he slightly froze and saw her walking towards him with an angry expression on her face.

"You and dad had me worried!"Miyuki exclaimed

Sasuke didn't say anything he just saw the outfit that Miyuki wore. 'She looks good in white...'He thought he saw her walking towards him he couldn't help but feel his cheeks slightly warm he felt her hand running through his hair.

"Your hair grew a bit You might need to cut it later." Miyuki said "Although I think it looks nice like that. The outfit isn't too snug or too loose is it?"

"No...it's fine...it feels nice."Sasuke said

"I'm glad."Miyuki said smiling at him.

"So are we late? I mean it's not like he's disqualified or anything right?"Kakashi asked nervously whole rubbing the back of his head.