Chapter 80

"Hey."Tsunade said not breaking eye contact to the enemy.

"Hm?" Miyuki said her colored eyes looked at Tsunade curiously.

"Try not to move, me and jiraya will put an end to Orochimaru." Tsunade said she turn her heard to look at Miyuki, she still hadn't returned to normal. 'It's a miracle that she even held it for this long...other members would've succumb to it but not her...' she thought 'This girl is something alright.'

"Katsuyu see to the kids, take them to Shizune quickly."Tsunade said

"But Tsunade-" Miyuki protested

"No buts, go to Shizune."Tsunade said

Miyuki saw that the giant slug took off a small portion of itself and took the gennin to shizune. Shizune's eyes widen looking at Miyuki's appearance. The slug clone told shizune to take the gennin someplace safe because this battle will be one of the harshest battles yet.

Once that Shizune carried Naruto, Miyuki manage to try and walk a bit. Despite the pain. Shizune would glance at Miyuki.

'This girl...I haven't seen anything like this in years.'She thought

'I'm scared...'Miyuki thought clutching her chest. 'It's painful...why is it this painful?'

The two watched the intense battle of the Sannin, at that moment Miyuki noticed something from Tsunade when she held Orochimaru in trying to punch him somehow slowed down.

"She reached the end of her strength."Katsuyu said

"What? What do you mean?" Miyuki asked "Is it that Jutsu?"

Shizune's silence was the only answer for Miyuki. Miyuki tighten her fist as her eyes diverted to the fight, she saw Tsunade pushing through punching furiously at The snake Sannin. Orochimaru then quickly ran but Tsunade took the chase. Orochimaru extended his tongue tying Tsunade to use his sword to strike at her, Tsunade used her heels to swiftly block the blade from piercing her and broke free from his tongue. She continued to strike at him with all her strength.

"Tsunade is amazing..."Miyuki whispered "She's a very strong woman.." bit by bit the pain in her chest started to slowly fade away.

'The pain is starting to go away a bit...it's still painful though.'Miyuki thought

Tsunade did a handsign and her left hand was filled with chakra taking a few steps toward Orochimaru.

'This will finish it.'Tsunade thought determination filled her amber eyes. That final blow send Orochimaru flying hitting the giant sword from the earlier fight landing on top of the trapped snake.

'Wow...'Miyuki thought 'Naruto will never believe me...' Miyuki saw Tsunade collapse she was on her knees breathing heavily from the fatigue. The cloud of smoke from when the snake vanished started to disappeared revealing that the pale Sannin was still alive and breathing.

"Tsunade!"Miyuki said she was about to run but Shizune grabbed her arm

"Stop, it's still dangerous." Shizune said

"But-" Miyuki said

"No buts." Shizune said 'She can't go in her condition her eyes still haven't changed back or her hair yet...any minute she could use 'that' at any moment.' She thought

Miyuki glared at Orochimaru and at Kabuto.

"Tsunade..."Orochimaru hoarsely said his long hair covered his face. "You refuse to heal my arms...do you? Very well then."

'Duh, isn't that one of the reasons we're fighting you?'Miyuki thought

"I don't need you. There is one other way." He said lifting his head to reveal what look like a torn piece of flesh one side was his face and part of it was a yellow amberish color eye. "Depend on it...I hope we all meet again all very soon. When I once more walk among you.." he cackled