Chapter 81

One clear sunny day, Naruto, Miyuki and the others were still walking to get back to the leaf village.

"A hot springs?" Jiraya said

"Hm?"Miyuki said taking out a pocky offering one to her blonde friend.

"Yep, just off the road here there's a sweet little town with a beautiful Hot springs."Tsunade said

"Hot spring resort."Shizune said reading a tour guide. "It says here the Hot springs promote health and beauty."

"Sounds like fun!" Miyuki said

"Forget it! We've got a long way to go before we go home and everyone's waiting for us." Naruto said

"You're got a point there Naruto...maybe we can go to the hot doting next time."Miyuki said

"For once I agree with him,"jiraya said "You really ought to be getting back for all we know the village could be in trouble."

"Oh loosen up."Tsunade said "One day isn't going to make that much difference."

Jiraya and Naruto shook their heads simultaneously not liking the idea. Miyuki was thinking about out swirling the pocky in her mouth. She saw Tsunade whisper in Jiraya's ear. In that moment jiraya walked ahead.

"What's up? Where are you going?" Naruto asked

"Isn't the village the other way?"Miyuki said

"Oh...uh I got this kink in my...uh...well everyone deserves a break once in a while."jiraya said he had a funny look on his face, Miyuki wasn't falling for what he says. She figured that Tsunade said something to change his mind very quickly.

"You didn't say that a second ago!" Naruto said his eyes widen in shock.

"So it's settled."Tsunade said with a victory smile."Let's go."

'Why do I feel like that I might punch someone in the face today?'Miyuki thought letting out a sigh. 'I wonder how Dad and Sasuke are doing?'

Around half an hour later they made their way to the small town the small group made their way to the hot springs. Jiraya and Naruto went in the hot springs while Miyuki,Tsunade and Shizune changed into a Yukata.

"Since we've got time to kill I'm gonna go ahead to the pachinko machines."Tsunade said

"Really you sure you don't wanna try out the hot springs?" Shizune asked

"Isn't that why we're here?" Miyuki said

"With those two buffoons in the water? Forget it Let's go."Tsunade said

'Yeah...I don't wanna go in the water if those guys are there...I think I'll go later..'Miyuki thought following the two women.

After a while the women went inside a parlor to play. Miyuki was looking at the games. While Shizune was next to Tsunade playing the game.

"Damn!"Tsunade said losing the game again.

"Well that's that."Shizune said Tsunade grabbed shizune's wallet.

"I can't catch a break."Tsunade said "I'm cleaned out!"

"Now that were finished having fun here lets go try out the hot springs."Shizune said

"Shizune, go get my suitcase." Tsunade said

"But everything you own is in that case." Shizune said

"You know I can't walk away in the middle of a losing streak so go get it!" Tsunade said with that Shizune ran out with ton Tom leaving Miyuki and Tsunade alone.