Chapter 17

As the small group made it to tazuna's house as miyuki stayed at kakashi's side until he woke up.

As kakashi's opened his eyes...well eye he saw miyuki as she let out a breath of relief.

" you scared me dad" miyuki said

"Sorry" kakashi said ' I think I over did it with my sharingan' he though

" waking up huh? Are you alright?"

" I've been better" kakashi said " it'll be a week before I can move normally " as he got up from his bed.

" take your advice dad just lie down and rest" miyuki said

" right" kakashi said as he lied back down as miyuki smiled

" how long have you've been here waiting?" Kakashi asked

" I think since we got here" miyuki said " naruto and the others are with the bridge builder so just rest "

As naruto,Sakura,sasuke and tazuna got in the room as they were relieved to see that kakashi was okay.

"sensei your sharingan is amazing and everything but if it puts that much strain on you maybe it's not worth it" Sakura said

" Sakura's right but I guess sometimes if you're with an opponent anything goes even if Dad uses it again but please be careful dad" Miyuki said

" Sorry" kakashi said

" well you did take down the most powerful ninja assassin so we'll be safe for a while" tazuna said

"Right, you know the boy with the mask" Sakura said " what about him?"

" he's from the elite tracking unit of the village hidden in the mist " kakashi said " those mask are only worn by elite shinobi"

" what do they do?" Miyuki asked

" the Anbu black ops also known as the inferno squad. They destroy traces of a rogue ninjas corpses, a shinobi's body contains many secrets, jutsu's, special medicines that it used in its body, chakra. Those things. The secrets of his village if enemies find him. His people will be in grave danger" kakashi explained " for instance if I were to die in the hands of the enemy, he would try and analyze my sharingan he would steal my jutsu and use it on our village. It's the secret duty of the trackers to prevent this. To keep the village secret safe. If the ninja betrays the village the trackers hunt him down eliminate every trace of existence that's they're specialty"

Meanwhile at the marshlands with the Tracker ninja

" first il cut some of the bandage and drain some blood" the tracker ninja said as he had his tools out as a hand stopped him as zabuza was alive as he took off his bandages.

" That's enough! I'll do it" zabuza said

" So you've already come back to life" he said

As zabuza sat up straight " Haku you're brutal." Zabuza said as he pulled out the needles

" you're the one who's brutal zabuza if you pull them out like that you really will be finished " Haku said

" how long are you planning on wearing that mask? Take it off" zabuza said

" I have good memories of this mask it was quite useful in tricking that ninja " Haku said as he took off his mask " if I hadn't intervene you'd be dead now, that much is certain "

" putting me in a temporary death state is fine but not through the pressure points of my neck" zabuza said as he put the bandages on his mouth" cruel as usual I think you enjoy it"