Chapter 69

After a while of organizing Naruto's luggage Miyuki and the others started to walk. After around thirty minutes they were nearby a Rest stop.

"Well come on Pervy sage!"Naruto said "I'm on pins and needles here! What cool Jutsu will you teach me? The last time it was the walk on water Jutsu!"

"You did that too? That's good Naruto."Miyuki said

"I wonder what's next? Walking on fire? Or walking on air?"Naruto muttered

'He's excited as ever...'Miyuki thought 'I want something sweet right now...' She reached in her pocket and took out her box of pocky. 'This'll do just nicely.'

"Aw come on Pervy sage! Let's hear it already!"Naruto exclaimed

"Alright enough with the Pervy sage already."Jiraya said "You have no idea how amazing a guy I am do you?"

"Considering you're the author of those books not much."Miyuki truthfully said

"Yeah she's right."Naruto said

"All right listen up!"Jiraya said "The toad sage is only my cover! Allow me to reveal my true identity from the north to the south from the east to the west not even the spirits can defeat this Sannin the white mane toad charmer, the red hot ninja that strikes fear through men! The master Jiraya! " he did a pose and looked at the two Genin.

"Uhh what?"Naruto said

"Uh yeah that's nice I guess."Miyuki said munching on some pocky.

Jiraya had a deadpan expression on his face, Miyuki and Naruto walked pass him as he stood there slightly frozen from what they said.

"Tofaku town that's ten kilometers from now."Naruto said

"No, it's Otofaku town."Jiraya said clearly a bit irritated for what had happened earlier.

"So the reason you chose us for traveling companions must mean something?"Naruto said "I must be a potential genius in the making! It's just like what I always thought!"

'Naruto a genius?'Miyuki thought looking at Naruto she started giggling.

"Come on! Come on! Why you chose me?"Naruto asked

"Well the truth is the fourth hokage was a disciple of mine."Jiraya said "And you bear such a striking resemblance to the fourth is actually laughable."

"And why you ask me to come along?"Miyuki asked

"Well it's a long journey to find her so I just thought it'd be okay if shorty here has his friend tagging along so that he won't be so bored." Jiraya said

"Oh,well yeah now that you mention it he's not exactly the patient type ."Miyuki said "Hey Naruto! Stop daydreaming!"

"I'm like the fourth..."Naruto whispered "So cool! That's awesome!"

Naruto ran passed the two, he started talking excitedly And jumping all around but before he could react quickly enough everyone heard a swish sound and they looked at Naruto.

"Ahh I stepped on some Dog doo!"Naruto said

Jiraya and Miyuki let out a sigh.

"The only resemblance that you have with the fourth is that thick headedness and that spiky blond hair of yours!"Jiraya said

"What was that?! You senile old perv!"Naruto exclaimed pointing his finger at Jiraya and took one step and repeatedly stepped on dog poop.

Jiraya and Miyuki let out another sigh at the blond ninja's actions. Miyuki took out a pocky and looked at it.