Chapter 62

"What the hell is going on!"Naruto said the mist finally clearing up and he saw a very familiar Jutsu. "She can do that?!"

"What is that Jutsu?!"Shikamaru said "They look like mirrors?"

"Are these mirrors?"Dosu said holding his arm that was a bit frozen. "I see now...that's why."

Flashback

Miyuki kept her guard up in the mist trying to find Dosu she took out her sword from the sheath.

"I found you little girl."Dosu said

Miyuki's eyes widen and a slight hint of panic onto her face. She took out her sword and attacked Dosu but he blocked it with his weapon and did his Jutsu. Miyuki let out a shout of pain holding her ear but Dosu took a closer look to see ice chipping away from Miyuki's ear.

"Heh..."Miyuki said

"A Clone?"Dosu said

The ice clone grabbed dosu's arm holding it tightly Dosu shattered the clone but some of the ice went into his weapon slightly freezing it.

'Haku...I've finally mastered this Jutsu...just like you did...so just watch what I can do!' She thought In the mist Miyuki focused a large amount of chakra and made a handsign.

'Secret Jutsu :Crystal ice mirrors!'Miyuki thought releasing steam from the ground, and the mist bit by bit mirrors formed twelve mirrors at ground level, eight float above the first twelve and angled towards the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground and all around Dosu.

End of flashback

"You used the mist to hide yourself in and used that clone of yours to distract me."Dosu said "But what is this Jutsu?"

"You'll find out..."Miyuki said she was outside of the mirrors while Dosu was inside.

"I think Miyuki won this one..."Naruto said

"What do you mean?"Shikamaru said

"That Jutsu...she's the only one that I know can do that and I don't think anyone can beat it."Naruto said 'Well...there was another but he's gone. So now she's the only person now..'Naruto thought

They saw Miyuki walk towards the mirror and went inside, most of them were surprised at seeing that she just seamlessly blended into the mirror. Miyuki's reflection was on one mirror.

"Now let's see which is faster your sound or my speed..."Miyuki said

"Heh let's just see!"Dosu exclaimed he broke free from the ice.

Before Dosu could attack. In an instant the mirrors flashed and Miyuki's reflection was all around him.

'What?!'Dosu thought

"Too slow!"Miyuki said throwing a few senbon at him.

Her reflections did the same and a large number of senbon from all directions hit Dosu. He was unable to defend himself from the attacks he shouted in pain by the senbon piercing his skin.

"Whoa..."Kankuro said

"I've never seen a Jutsu like that before."Temari said

"That's Miyuki's Jutsu and that's a really tough one."Naruto said

Dosu was bleeding from his shoulder and a lot of scratches in his body blood slowly drip from his wounds.

"Just what are you?! You ice freak!"Dosu exclaimed

"Just give up now."Miyuki said holding a few senbon. "Before things get too messy..."

'This is just like when we were in the land of waves...if I fight Miyuki will I beat her?'Naruto thought

"You think your little mirror trick will work?"Dosu said 'If I can get out and maybe attack in a different angle than I can finish her.' He thought

He glanced at the opening space between the mirrors and he quickly ran, Miyuki slightly smirked at him so she move between the mirrors at exceedingly high speed.

" I can barely see what she's doing!" Shikamaru said "it's like It's nearly impossible to follow her attacks. Even if the mirror shows her reflection."

' Even if Dosu or any opponent tries to attack my real body, I already moved to another mirror... All of Yugao's training about improving my speed really paid off.'Miyuki thought

She attacked Dosu at an incredible speed thanks to her crystal ice mirrors. Once she got back inside the mirror she saw Dosu collapsing on the ground. After a few minutes Miyuki got out of the mirrors and undid her Jutsu. Genma went over and checked on Dosu.

"The winner is Miyuki Hatake."Genma said

"Yeah! Miyuki you did it!"Naruto exclaimed

Miyuki heard the crowd giving a round of applause to her she looked up at the crowd, she rubbed the back of her head and slightly blushed, she didn't expect the crowd to do that.

"Yeah! That's my ice princess!" Daichi shouted he was sitting with the crowd.

"I'm not your princess!"Miyuki exclaimed

"Aww, she's so cute when she's being modest!"Daichi shouted

'Ohh boy...'Miyuki thought she looked up in the crowds hoping to see someone but he wasn't there yet. 'My dad missed my match...' Miyuki tighten her fist. 'That's it! I'm so gonna kick both their asses for being late! No matter what excuses they have if they want me to forgive them they'll have to treat me at my favorite place!'

"Miyuki that was awesome!"Naruto said jumping off the railing and tackled Miyuki to the ground.

"Hey! Don't do that!"Miyuki exclaimed feeling her blonde friend giving her a hug.

"But that was awesome! You've done that Jutsu!"Naruto said "I'm sure he would've been happy too."

Miyuki's expression soften a bit and hugged Naruto tightly.

"Hey can you two lovebirds stop that?"Shikamaru said walking towards them.

"Why do you guys think that I'm with Naruto?!"Miyuki exclaimed

"Yeah! I can find someone way better than her!"Naruto said

An angry anime vein popped into Miyuki's forehead.

'Oh boy he just dug himself into an early grave...'Shikamaru thought

"What!"Miyuki exclaimed she smacked the back of Naruto's head.

"Ow!"Naruto exclaimed he comically held his head a anime bump was formed.

"I can't believe you said that! " Miyuki exclaimed "You need a lesson on how to think before you run your mouth like that! Especially to girls!"

'There they go again...they're way too noisy what a drag...'Shikamaru thought letting out a heavy sigh.