Chapter 76

Day in and day out Naruto kept practicing the Rasengan while Miyuki practiced her jutsu's even though she offered to help Naruto in his Jutsu but he reassured her that he'll learn it by himself.

One night Miyuki strolled through the village for a bit. She couldn't sleep her mind wandered to her friend and back at the village. Eventually she walked further than she expected looking at a small lake. The clear water where you could see the stars and moon on the surface of the lake.

'Its Tomorrow...'Miyuki thought 'Why do I have this uneasiness...is it because I'm nervous for Naruto...no...I'm not going to doubt his ability, he can do it.' Miyuki held her necklace gripping it tightly. 'I better go check on him.' She went to his training spot but he wasn't there so she thought that he went to his room. The moment that she came close to his room she heard voices, that she recognized were Shizune and Tsunade.

"Please tell me you're not going tomorrow."Shizune asked "Why won't you answer?! Say something!"

'Tomorrow? I know that tomorrow is the bet.'Miyuki thought listening in through the door, for being a cheap inn it has paper thin walls. She didn't hear anything from Tsunade.

"Because if you're going tomorrow...then-"

"Then what?" Tsunade spoke

"I will stop you even if it cost me my life."Shizune said

"Shizune have you've forgotten who you're talking to?"Tsunade snapped

'Okay something seems fishy...'Miyuki thought after that she didn't see anything else suddenly the door was yanked open she came face to face with Tsunade.

"What's going-" before Miyuki could even finish talking Tsunade jabbed Miyuki knocking her out cold leaving her in the hallway.

Miyuki's eyes fluttered opened as she groaned a bit. Seeing Naruto's face very closely to hers, she yelped and comically smacked Naruto's cheek.

"Ow! Miyuki! That's what I get for waking you up!"Naruto said rubbing the giant red mark on his cheek.

"Naruto, Miyuki you two stay here!" Shizune said running towards the window only to be stopped by a shuriken hitting the wall.

"What is it?!"Naruto asked following Shizune.

The trio looked at jiraya out of breath and slightly sweating.

"She slipped me a Micky." Jiraya mumbled trying to regain his balance

"What the hell is going on?!"Miyuki said

After a few minutes of treating him

"That sneaky witch, I can't build up chakra at the moment my body is weak I don't think I can even throw a kunai straight." Jiraya said

'With that aim You nearly killed her...'Miyuki thought an anime sweatdropped on her forehead.

"Great Pervy sage and you're always going on of what a great ninja you are."Naruto mocked "Did you get distracted by her pretty face?"

"Shut up!" Jiraya snapped

"Stop arguing like little kids!"Miyuki snapped comically smacking the back of their heads.

"Ow!" Jiraya and Naruto said simultaneously while rubbing the back of their heads

After waiting a few minutes Shizune gave Jiraya some water.

"How are you feeling Master Jiraya?" Shizune asked

"I suppose so compared to how I felt before."Jiraya said "I'm back to maybe thirty percent."

"Well it's better than nothing."Miyuki said "That'll teach you to have a drink with any kunoichi."

Unknown to them someone was watching them from the shadows. His dark eyes glanced at the small group.

'I wasn't expecting Jiraya to be here, I'll have to rethink this.' He thought his eyes glanced at Naruto. 'And Naruto to think you'd be here too.'

His eyes then moved towards Miyuki talking to Jiraya.

'And you...Miyuki. I never thought I'd see you again in this place.'He thought he quickly retreated and disappeared.

Miyuki glanced a bit and looked around the area.

"Okay Shizune, it's time you told us about you're mistress and Orochimaru what kind of deal are they making?"Jiraya said with a serious look on his face, Miyuki looked at the sannin it was the first time that she saw him get serious except the times that he was peeping on women.

"We don't have much time, we've gotta go I'll explain on the way!"Shizune said

'Why do I have a bad feeling?'Miyuki thought

The small group quickly ran trying to go to where Orochimaru and Tsunade were meeting up, on the way Shizune told them what had happened.

'Is this Lady Crazy? It's like making a deal with the devil! I mean I can understand that you want to see the two people that you hold dearly...'Miyuki's expression changed from normal to a sad one at thinking of her mother and Haku. 'I guess it would be nice to see them again...but just doing that it's just feels like it's against nature...'

Miyuki kept moving at a faster pace.

"Hey Miyuki! Slow down!"Naruto yelled out.

"Like hell I will! This is an emergency Naruto! I've been holding back on my speed for a while!"Miyuki exclaimed

"Is your friend always been like this?"Shizune asked

"Yeah...back at the academy she's always improved at each lesson, she's the second best rookie."Naruto said looking ahead and saw Miyuki farther away that they could hardly see her.

"She's really fast for a young kunoichi."Shizune said

"Yeah cause if what you're saying is true then she'll try and put a stop to it."Naruto said "Miyuki always like that, just don't take her pocky she gets super mad when you do." He looked up ahead and Miyuki was gone. "Huh? She's gone!"

"So she's that fast already?"Jiraya muttered

Miyuki kept running and jumping through trees relying on her speed and hoping that she isn't too late to find those two. When she looked over her shoulder she didn't see Jiraya or the others, she didn't realized that she ran that fast. She thought it was all of that training she had that she improved on her speed or it was just that They were still feeling the effects that Tsunade did to Shizune and Jiraya. Her feet landed on the walls of the castle and further ahead she saw them

'Orochimaru...'Miyuki thought her fist tighten memories from their previous Encounter from the second exam still left an impression on her but she knew she had to at least do something to stop him. Miyuki took out a kunai to stop them but she saw one flying towards them making them back away and look at the direction. She was surprised to see Kabuto appearing behind Orochimaru she noticed his headband wasn't the leaf it was now the sound symbol on it. She immediately knew just by that he's her enemy.

"Are you really going to betray me? Tsunade!"Orochimaru said angrily his snake eyes glared at her. "After all I've offered you, you would betray me by killing me?"