Chapter 26

" have you forgotten the reason why we're here" Gaara said

"I know....I-well they challenged us" kankuro said " here's what happened"

" shut up" he said without a hint emotion in his voice as kankuro stopped talking. " or I'll kill you"

" Right....I was totally out of line....totally out of line" kankuro said as Miyuki noticed the two ninjas were afraid of him.

"I'm sorry for any trouble he caused" Gaara said to them.

' this guy has an Evil look in his eye' Sasuke though

' this guy is way different.....I'm curious about him.....' Miyuki though

' that girl stopped kankuro with a piece of candy.....she made it look easy. And that guy....those two are someone to keep an eye on' Gaara though as he looked at sasuke then at Miyuki. As he used his sand to get down from the tree as he speared with his team mates.

" Let's go " Gaara said " we didn't come here to play games"

" all right sure I get it" kankuro said

" Hold on!" Sakura said

As they kept walking.

" Hey don't ignore her!" Miyuki exclaimed as she got down from the tree

" what?" The girl with the fan said

" From your headband you guys are from another Vilkage right? " Miyuki said

" you're right on that Miyuki " Sakura said " the land of fire and the land of wind are allies, no shinobi can enter another's village with out permission, So state your purpose and it better be good"

As the sand ninjas turned around facing the leaf genin.

" Really? Have you guys been living under a rock or what?" She said " you don't know what's going on do you?"

" Hey! We've been busy!" Miyuki said ' she's got an attitude.....calm down Miyuki! Stay calm' she though as she glanced at Gaara.

" We have permission " she said showing an ID with the sign permission. " Of course you're correct we are hidden sand genin our home is the land of the wind.  And we're here for the Chunin Exams get the picture"

" The Chunnin Exams what's that?" Naruto said

" Really Naruto? You don't know " Miyuki said

" that's why I'm asking" Naruto said as Miyuki sigh

" I explained them to you when we were at the academy when dad told me about them" Miyuki said

" just tell me already!" Naruto exclaimed " I don't remember you saying it! believe it!"

" I believe that he's totally clueless" the girl with the fan said

" you got that right" Miyuki said " those are the Exams that genin take to be a full grown Chunnin"

" she's right Boss" Konohamaru said

"oh really then why didn't you say so! I am so there!" Naruto exclaimed

" I did say so you knucklehead!" Miyuki said as she noticed the sand Genin turning to walk away as Miyuki glanced at the redhead as she couldn't but stare at him. ' he's got that nice red hair....and those green eyes.....huh? Why am I thinking that?! Stop it Miyuki! Stop it!' She though as she turn as she lightly blushed as sasuke noticed Miyuki slight change as he glared at the sand ninja.

" Hey you!" Sasuke said loudly " Identify yourself"

"hm? You mean me?" She asked

" no, him the guy with the gourd on his back" Sasuke said