Chapter 11

" he's late" naruto said

As the four pre teens were waiting in a empty classroom. naruto was looking through the door is there was a sight of him or her. Miyuki was sitting in her seat casually eating her candy Sakura was near sasuke as sasuke was just sitting at his seat.

" naruto just sit down!" Sakura said

" I don't want too" naruto said " how come our teacher is the only one that's late! I'm ready to roll believe it!"

" just be patient naruto" Miyuki said

" but Miyuki! The others already met their new teachers and took off at some adventure or something" naruto said as he closed the door" iruka sensei is gone too"

" we know okay" Sakura said

As naruto started to set up the eraser at the door.

" hey what are you doing?" Sakura asked

As miyuki looked up from her seat to see what was going on.

" that's what he gets for coming in late!" Naruto said " surprised!"

"You're Asking for trouble you know that right?" Sakura said " you know you shouldn't do that"

' cha! I love stuff like this!' Inner Sakura

"our teachers a jounin an elite ninja you think he'd fall for that?" Sasuke said

" yeah sasuke's right your so clueless Naruto" Sakura said

' Naruto...your just asking for trouble now...' Miyuki though as she sigh as she munched on her pocky.

As a hand extended to the door as A white haired man wearing a mask with his headband covering his left eye opened the door, only to be caught in the trap.

"I got him!" Naruto laughed. "He totally fell for it!" As he stopped as he realized who it was. ' Gah! It's miyuki's dad! I'm so dead! ' he though

"I'm sorry, sensei" Sakura said with an innocent look"I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. I would never do something like that."

'Perfect shot!'inner Sakura yelled out

'He actually fell for that cheap trick?'the Uchiha thought 'Is this guy really a jounin?'

' He's my teacher?! Really?! AWESOME!' Miyuki though happily

As kakashi picked up the eraser as he looked at the group then he glanced at his daughter.

" hmm how can I put this?" He said " my first impression of this group is you're a bunch of idiots well except for you " as he glanced at Miyuki.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all had a deadpanned expressions while Miyuki eyes glittered with happiness at the though of her dad being their teacher.

The five of them when to the rooftop

" alright why don't you introduce yourselves " he said " one at a time"

" introduce ourselves? Well what are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked

" things you like, things you hate. dreams for the future hobbies things like that"he said

"Why don't you tell us stuff first? I mean before we talk tell us about you so we know how it's supposed to work" Naruto said

" me?" He said " I'm Kakashi hatake. " as Sasuke looked up

' hatake? Is he related to Miyuki?' Sasuke though as he glanced at her

" things I like...things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that" Kakashi said "my dream for the future never though about that...my hobbies I have lots of hobbies"