30. Impatient for a Taste

"You know I always thought the bedding ceremony was silly." Taelon remarked. "especially now."

"Why especially now?" Viserys mused.

"Well you are my father and the hand is Alicent's... just seems a little creepy fathers peering in on their childrens fornication." Taelon offered innocently.

"It is tradition for the heir and his bride, so make sure the union is properly sealed." The septon reminded him.

"Oh no, I do understand that but..." Taelon looked to Otto then Viserys. "When fucking my beautiful bride for the first time I would rather not be rushed." Taelon remarked.

"Why would you be rushed?"

"I don't want you creepy old men, staring at my wife's tits." Taelon told them bluntly. "And I was never a fan of lannisters, they always seem to eager to watch." Taelon added.

"Taelon all your complaining and you could have been done." Viserys remarked.

"You honestly think that?" Taelon laughed out. "No, no father. I would just be getting started."

"I think the septon present will suffice." Viserys agreed.

"Wonderful." Taelon agreed. He turned to Alicent. "I hope you don't mind, didnt want them here for this." Alicent was grateful. She was nervous as it was without the council watching, listening. "And you holy man, face the door and when I tell you to get the fuck out, you get the fuck out." Taelon instructed before whispering to Alicent. "Again, another thing I don't understand. They are supposed to be so holy but I swear they get off on watching." She chuckled as he pulled at the strings of her dress.

"All that... preparation." Alicent remarked thinking back to their long nights together. His lips consuming her.

"I was impatient for a taste of you." Taelon offered.

"You were going to kick them out the whole time werent you?" Alicent realized.

"Yes. I was." Taelon agreed tugging her dress down. "My wife." He remarked looking over her body bare for him.

"You're still wearing all your clothes," Alicent reminded him

"Don't worry," he said softly. "You're going to take those off too." Swallowing down the lump in her throat she kissed him as he picked her up putting her back down on the bed. She let out a needy whine as he pulled away slightly allowing her to pull off his shirt.

He kissed at her neck and chest as her fingers tried very hard to pull at his belt. But her hands were shaking with nerves and excitement.

"Need help?" Taelon mused sucking at her breast.

"On your back." Alicent instructed. She was going to do this, he hipped at her nipple before dragging his lips over her chest. She put a hand on his chest once he was staring up at her.

"Now what love?" Taelon asked and she could have just sat there on top of him staring at his handsome face for the rest of her life and been content but he lifted his hips up into her. She shifted slightly as she tried for his belt again but his finger grazing along her folds distracted her. He chuckled as she let out a desperate whine.

Finally, she got the belt and pulled at his pants and under wear sliding them down his legs. She stared back up at him as he opened his legs wider for her.

She moved back up the bed to him but he trapped her between his legs flipping her to the bed.

"You don't mind if we get right to it, so I can kick that one out." Taelon remarked nodding to the septon awkwardly standing in the corner of the room.

"I'm ready." Alicent assured.

"Good." He coed kissing her as a hand traveled between them. "Oh, dripping." Taelon whispered his fingers scissored in her. "This might hurt." Taelon warned as she nodded fingers clawing at his muscled back. She felt him move just slightly nudging in. Taelon could see the hunger manifesting on her face, her eyes dark and wanting, never once taking her eyes from his. Her eyes move from his face to his hand on his dick as he teased her opening before looking back up at her. He positioned himself between her legs, dragging his hard cock over her clit. She pushed toward him, nearly bucking. She locked eyes with him as she grabbed his hips pulling him into her. She whimpered out at his size. Sliding in gently, he watched her eyes roll back as she held her breath. He dragged back out, then pushed into her again. Each time, the noise grows. A breath turns to a whimper, a whimper to a moan.

"You!" Taelon demanded. "Get the fuck out." the septon quickly rushed out sealing the door behind him. "You're alright." Taelon coed moving slowly. "You want me to stop?" He whispered kissing her neck.

"No." it was a mix between a plea and a demand that had Taelon chuckling. "More. I want... more." She begged.

Taelon quicken his pace, pushing harder and faster until he heard the first scream of pleasure. He lifted both of her legs up, her ankles coming to rest on his back.

He pushed himself inside her again slowly, letting her feel every inch. She nodded, the only response permitted by her happy haze. Taelon paused, allowing her legs to fall to either side of him as he leaned down to kiss her cheek. He kissed her again and let his teeth graze her skin. It's a gentle moment, placed deliberately as he kissed down her down. Her grip loosened, fingers grazing his ass as he moved deeper in her.

Biting and kissing his way up her jawline until he reached her ear, he pressed his lips close.

"My lovely wife..." Taelon's words fell in rhythm with each thrust, the noises coming from her fueling him. She didn't know it yet, but he was only getting started.