84. Whispers

Taelon's hand then went from Alicent's hip to under her sweater, gently dancing his hand along her skin. She broke the kiss for a split second loving the look in his eyes right before he got what he wanted. As he put his lips back onto hers, he forcefully grasped her breast in his hand. She couldn't help but let out a slight whimper of pleasure. He pulled away from her gently, his hand still under her sweater and she whined softly at the loss of feeling on her lips.

"I want you so badly," he breathed, staring deep into her eyes.

He didn't speak. He simply slid closer to her and placed his hand on her thigh again. God, she loved that feeling. He made her feel so weak at the simplest of touches. He leaned in to kiss her and she completely let all her worries for the future fade, because if the had each other nothing else mattered. Before he could kiss her, she swiftly stood up and repositioned herself on his lap. He leaned back on the couch as she sat there, straddling him. He pulled her face to his and kissed her passionately. His hands then left her face and settled on her hips, gripping them tight. He slowly started to grind his hips into her.

She was enjoying the feeling, the budge in his pants as her dress slipped up higher. She brought his hand to her stomach as she settled on his lap. He stared back at her as his fingers spread over her stomach. 

"Are you..." Taelon began. 

"I am." Alicent agreed and she decided that Taelon hugs were the best thing ever. She felt so safe in his arms. 

When Alicent got pregnant again Taelon saw Nyra's face pinch, he saw the anger in her, aunt moody was extra moody today Thorin had informed him. So Taelon did the one thing he knew to do. He sent Harwin away. 

"What?" Nyra hissed. 

"He is not your guard Nyra, why are you acting like this?" Taelon countered. 

"I'm... I'm not acting like anything. Harwin is Tommen's brother." Nyra offered. "It's just rude."

"I'm not sending him away as punishment." Taelon remarked but that was a lie. "I have some sensitive information for the Starks. The Martells. Greyjoy, Tullys, Freys, I have some extra things I want to sent to Runestone but I'm heading there myself. Rhae was family after all..." Taelon added gently.  "I want Harwin to go around the region and be my voice from the capital." 

"Send a messenger, Harwin isnt-"

"Harwin is whatever I say he is." Taelon corrected. "And right now I need him to travel the seven kingdoms. He wont be alone."

"You are sending Tommen away too?"

"Heavens no." Taelon corrected. "I can't go that long without Tommen and besides Tommen has a wife and child, Nyra. Harwin is a long wolf. A great soldier. This is an honor." 

"All set, your grace." Harwin remarked and Taelon spun around shaking his hand. 

"Thank you, I needed a man I trust for this." Taelon declared. 

"Of course." Harwin agreed. Taelon stared back at him waiting for either of them to confess, neither did. 

"Thank you." Taelon repeated. "I have the parcels in my office," Taelon remarked. "I will get them." Harwin nodded as Taelon left. Nyra stared back at him. 

"Princess-"

"What the hell? He knows doesnt he?" Nyra spat. 

"Knows what?" Harwin countered, unable to meet her gaze. 

"Harwin!" 

"Princess, if its alright I would like to say goodbye to the princes before I head out." Harwin requested she huffed a breath but nodded. Nyra stared back at them as Harwin knelt before her boys, giving them high fives and gentle hugs. 

"What did Harwin do?" Tommen pondered as he helped Taelon with the trunks. 

"Fucked my sister." Taelon offered and Tommen dropped his half of the trunk. Taelon stared back at him. Quickly tommen picked up his side and the continued silently. 

"Are you sure?" Tommen countered after a long moment. They all had suspicions but no one wanted to walk in on them mid fuck, that was not a way Taelon wanted to find out for sure. 

"Davina is going to find out for me." Taelon offered gently. 

"I can- Taelon, I will beat the hell out of him." Tommen offered. 

"Not necessary." Taelon assured. "If she gets pregnant while he gone then I dont have to have a difficult conversation with them."

"And if she doesnt? Or if she does and a lannister blonde comes out?" Tommen pondered. 

"dont put that thought in my head." Taelon begged. "In all honestly, I would rather it be Harwin... correction, rather is be Laenor but Harwin is family."

"Damn." Tommen murmured. "Damn!" he shouted. "Why do you think Davina can find out?"

"Larys is a master of whispers, he has a crush on my cousin." Taelon offered before turning to Harwin. "Harwin. Thank you again."

"Of course, happy to help. Glad to have this honor."

"You have my trust." Taelon corrected and he saw Harwin's gaze break a little bit. "Safe travels Strong."  They watched him head off Tommen waved dramatically, keeping his gaze on the trail as he spoke. 

"That was cold." Tommen remarked. "That was great. Your trust. Oh, I would punch you if you pulled that shit with my sister."

"You dont have a sister." Taelon reminded him. 

"But if I did and you went behind my back." Tommen corrected. 

"Taelon..." He turned around. 

"Hi gorgeous." Taelon declared. 

+

"I want to make a deal, an offer." Taelon pondered. 

"Of course your grace." Larys agreed, Davina tipped back in her chair. 

"An official title for you larys. Master of whispers." Taelon remarked. Larys blinked back at him. "Of course its a new position and would have to be on the hush hush or else people wouldnt be so lose lipped around you."

"I'm quite invisible." Larys corrected. 

"I dont think so, when I mentioned something to Davina she suggested the position for you." Taelon remarked, Larys gaze shifted to Davina. 

"I see you Strong."