110. I'm Furious

"You know the words." Aemond declared pulling her back a step. "You got this Aislynn."

'' Dohaeras!'' Aislynn shouted.  ''Dohaeras, Vhagar!'' Aislynn demanded and Vhagar settled. ''Lykiri! Lykiri!''  Vhagar quieted  ''Lykiri.'' Vhagar inhaled deeply allowed Aislynn and Aemond to climb up.

"AEMOND!" Aislynn declared as she gripped the ropes and the saddle tightly she felt the heavy purr of Vhagar under her. "AEMOND!"

"You did it Aislynn, you did it." Aemond agreed.

"I couldnt have done it without you." Aislynn assured.

"Lets take her for a test fly." Aemond suggested and Aislynn nodded enthusiastically.

''Sovegon!'' Aislynn declared and Vhagar grumbled ''Dohaeras, Vhagar! Soves! Ah!'' Aislynn screamed out in fear and joy as Vhagar took to the sky. Aemond held tight to her as they took off. Aislynn's screams of delight filled the air. Vhagar went sweeping over driftmark and Aislynn never wanted to come down. She had a dragon, she had a dragon. Vhagar was hers now.

''Jace, Jace. Jace, wake up.'' Baela declared, the twins had seen Vhagar take off.  ''Wake up. Someone stole Vhagar.''

''What?'' Jace questioned rubbing at his eyes.

''Who is it?''

''Jace, what are we doing?'' Luke asked it was far to late for them to be up and about.

''It's them.'' Rhaena remarked bitterly.

"Hi." Aislynn agreed waving back at them, she couldnt stop smiling. SHe held to Aemond's hand she wanted to tell her father right away.

''It's us.'' Aemond agreed, Aislynn just had the ride of her life, she had a dragon now and she loved aemond even more for helping her get Vhagar.

''Vhagar is my mother's dragon.'' Baela shouted.

''Your mother's dead. And Vhagar has a new rider now.'' Aemond said proudly looking to Aislynn.

"Which we are sorry about." Aislynn added. "That your mother passed..." She clarified.

''She was mine to claim.'' Rhaena shouted in outrage.

''Then you should've claimed her!'' Aemond countered.

"She was mine to claim!" Rhaena demanded.

"No she wasnt." Aislynn corrected. The twins glared back at her. "A dragon is not something passed down or inherited. A dragon is free to claim. You did not claim her. You have no right to be mad." Aislynn told them factually.

"I'm going to kill you!" Rhaena shouted lunging at AIslynn but Aemond grabbed her blocking her from Aislynn. Aemond gave Rhaena a shove back.

"Back off!" Aemond demanded. "Vhagar is Aislynn's now." Rhaena didn't like that one bit she charged at him again. Both twins but Aemond struck them down.

''Come at my brother again and I'll feed you to my dragon!'' Aislynn warned Aemond smirked back at her but Jace yelled out as he charged. They all charged at Aemond getting him to the ground, punching him. Aislynn shouted pushing them off kicking Jace back. Aemond had fire in him too. He kicked the girls off and sent a punch to Luke's face, breaking his nose.

''No wonder they sent you away to dragonstone, just as your father was sent to harhenhall! Savages! Bastards.'' Aemond declared as he stood up.

''My father's not at harenhal.'' Luke corrected

''He doesn't know, does he, Lord Strong?'' Aemond smirked back at them. Dark black hair, how could he not. Jace kicked sand up at Aemond he flinched back as Luke lunged his blade at Aemonds face slicing his eye. Aemond screamed out as he fell.

Aislynn grabbed Luke's wrist he cried out as the blade dropped to the ground. Aislynn punched Rhaena again as she took another threatening step towards Aislynn.

"BACK OFF BITCH!" AIslynn shouted glaring at them as Aemond wailed out. Aislynn turned dropping beside Aemond as ser Harrold Westerling and the guards finally made it to them. Avalon ran up behind them hearing the shouting.

"Aemond, Aemond..." Aislynn whimpered grabbing his hand.

''Cease this at once!'' Harrold demanded. ''Get away! My Prince, my Prince. Let me see.'' Aemond was breathing heavily as he removed his hand from his eye. ''Gods be good.''

"They did this!" Aislynn shouted in anger. "THEY DID THIS TO AEMOND! I WANT THEM PUNISHED!"

"What have you done?" Avalon questioned glaring at the twins. She couldnt believe Jace and luke would do this but then again Harwin had beaten Criston to a bloody pulp.

"Are you alright princess?" Harrold questioned

"I'm furious." Aislynn corrected.