96. The Dragon Agreement

"Big day you had." Alicent remarked. "You must be starving and exhausted." Lila nodded in agreement. "Lets get you inside... Taelon a word." Alicent demanded.

"Come on Lila." Avalon reached a hand out. "YOu have to tell me how you got Cannibal! Good job Aemond, Silverwing is beautiful." SHe added smiling back at him. Aemond nodded running a hand over her scales. SHe was beautiful.

Taelon snapped his fingers at the dragon masters they stared back at cannibal in awe and terror.

"Yeah, I know... um... dont let him near the other dragons." Taelon agreed. 

"Why did you bring the beast here, your grace?"

"Lila demanded it and I have an impossible time saying no to her." Taelon offered honestly. "I want a pit, made for Cannibal, farther away, separate from the others obviously and if need be we return Lila's big puppy." Cannibal growled back at him as though he understood. "You be fucking nice to my children and our dragons!" Taelon demanded pointing a finger at cannibal as though Cannibal would be frightened of Taelon. 

"Be nice puppy!" Lila called back and Cannibal settled. 

"Fucking hell." the masters grumbled. 

"My Lila is magic." Taelon agreed. "Keep an eye on him."

"Taelon." Alicent begged. 

"Aemond, good work, you claimed a good one." Taelon remarked proudly. "I knew you would."

"I feel bad for AIslynn, she wanted a dragon too." Aemond corrected but now that Sliverwing was his he felt whole. 

"Her time will come." Taelon assured. "I'm proud of you." Taelon reached out running a hand over her leg. Rok being the stud that he was moved towards her nudging her. 

"Rok wants to give Silverwing a proper welcome I think." Taelon mused. "Best give them some privacy." 

"Taelon now." Alicent demanded. 

"Are you in trouble?" Aemond questioned. 

"I'm good at getting into trouble. But I know how to get out of trouble." Taelon offered. "Dont worry about me. It was a success today." 

Alicent very calmly closed their chamber door before turning to Taelon and she was so calm and collected that Taelon was nervous. He listened to the small click of her heels on the ground as she made her way to him and he held his breath. 

"Cannibal." Alicent remarked calmly.

"You see-"

"The dragon that eats other dragons." Alicent went on and he was scared to look away. 

"Well-"

"Taelon." ALicent demanded. 

"Lila-"

"Why was she anywhere near a dragon like that?" Alicent questioned. He didnt like how calm she was, how she clasped her hands together in front of her, how she could have been a statue. 

"She..."

"Dont lie to me Taelon." Alicent demanded. He took a step closer reaching out for her but she put a hand out blocking him. "Dont be cute either." She felt the muscles of his chest flex under her hand. "I'm mad at you." Taelon thought she was reminding herself. 

"Lila ran off, I was scared to death but Cannibal, her big puppy loves her. He wouldnt hurt her." Taelon remarked. "He was ready to kill me thinking I was a threat." he mumbled. 

"Not helping." ALicent remarked. 

"Alicent, gorgeous-"

"I'm still mad at you, dont be lovable." Alicent demanded. He pulled off his shirt tossing it aside. "Not going to work. I'm mad at you. Dont act sexy."

"Not an act." Taelon corrected. "Lila loves him. I was terrified. Trust me I was. I hated every second of her running off, I felt like my own heart was being ripped out. Then she commanded a dragon that has never been tamed before. Obviously precautions will be taken quickly but I think if we try to send Cannibal away he will get aggressive. I can work with them. Maybe he's a gentle beast after all. Didnt you see her face Alicent?" Her fingers traced the grooves of his abs. 

"She can't go without you. None of the kids. Lila needs to be with you when she sees him." Alicent demanded. 

"Agreed."

"And the other kids, I dont want them near Cannibal until you know he is safer. Maybe never." Alicent admitted. 

"Agreed." Taelon assured closing the distance between them. 

"You suck at being unlovable."

"You suck at not being gorgeous." His hands tangled in her long hair as she kissed down his chest, his hands pulled at her dress.

"You suck at not being sexy." Alicent added as her mouth gave his abs some love as she stroked him. He said nothing as she removed his briefs, but the second she slid her panties off, he flipped them over, settling between her legs, mouth working its way up her chest to her neck.  Pressing their bodies as close together as possible.

"Know that I won this argument." Alicent remarked. 

"Were we arguing?" Taelon countered kissing her again. "From where I am, I think we are both winners."

"Shut up and kiss me."