82. Pure Ecstasy

"You got baby fever like Davina?" Alicent mused as Taelon pulled her closer kissing her again and again. 

"Alicent fever?" Taelon countered pulling at her clothes. Her dress fluttered to the floor as she grabbed eagerly at his clothes. She felt his muscled chest to her back as he held her to him.  

Rough calloused hands ran over her body, squeezing at her breast, while his lips latched onto her neck, her hands covered his as she arched into his touch. 

While Taelon's one hand stays to assault her breast with squeezes, pulls, flicks and pinches. The other hand slowly trails down her stomach and down her thigh, grasping firmly, kneading her flesh. His fingers then slide over and brush across her clit. She gasped again. Eyes closed tightly now, waiting for the next movement, holding her breath. She remained still, waiting. He cupped her entire cunt, covering it all with his warm hand.

She moaned out loudly. Her heart beats faster, as does his. His fingers slide down her lips to her dripping entrance. He enters it just scarcely inside and then spreads the juices up her folds and down the insides of them. Each finger explores a side, not missing one centimeter, bringing amazing pleasure.

She breath was being drawn as he pleasured her in ways only he knows. She was so tempted to grab him flip him over and take a turn at this careful assault of her senses. Taunt him until he cries out for her to shove his cock so deep inside her and ride him furiously but he was stronger than her, if Taelon wanted her right here, she would gladly stay at his mercy. Soaking his finger with desire aching for more. But knowing it would be worth the wait. His finger slid just inside and then back out, up and down her aching cunt.

"Please," she whispered. Wanting him so bad, needing him and craving him beyond anything she had ever craved in her life. As if answering her pleas, he slid his finger slowly inside her and quickly inserts a second. His cock pulsed hard against her backside. A small chuckle escaped his throat, approving that he has made her so wet. She pushed her pelvis forward and squeeze him inside herself, trying to suck them in deeper.

"Oh gorgeous, I want you so bad." He whispered in her ear. This only fueled her need and she thrust forward harder. She reached to grab his arm needing more of him but his fingers slide deeper and then back out. Her neck was his kissing post and he lovingly takes his mouth to it. Shivers run down her spine as he expertly molded her body into his slave. Each inch of her body reaching out to him, begging for him to touch it. He shoved his fingers deeper, thrusting harder.

"OHHHH." She screamed, unable to contain herself. His thumb rubbed against her clit as he thrusts into me. He pulled at her nipple and increased the pressure on her neck. She was defenseless against his wonderous assault on her body, his mouth sucking her flesh in. God, his mouth felt like it was burning her skin, his tongue strike at it like a whip. Her body heated up to the point of eruption. She could feel the sweat beading between her breasts.

"Open your eyes now gorgeous." He whispered, barely audible and kissed her cheek. She opened them and look directly into the mirror at the place she knew the reflection of his eyes will be. Immediately she felt his desire, his need and he thrusted his fingers into her hard, his other hand cupping her breast and flicking at her nipple. Just then he bit down on her neck again his fingers thrust deep inside her and she came all over his hand, her body shaking violently. She looked into his soul through the reflection. His eyes sear through her, reaching into her soul, pulling at it, taking it, combining it with his.

Alicent moaned loudly feeling him take her to a new level with more intensity, more pleasure. And each time she had the same thought. She loved this man.

Then he dropped to his knees. Her heart lurched inside of her heaving chest. She knew. Knew what he was going to do, and it drew a sharp gasp from her. His strong hands spread apart her thighs, giving rise to goosebumps that swept across her flesh. She could see his eyes gazing intently at her throbbing, aching, needy cunt. Those eyes of his burned into her flesh, leaving searing marks.

"I want to taste that orgasm." Taelon declared. 

She felt his lips on her skin as they traversed up her inner thighs. Oh, how they moved up, up, up. Her legs began trembling, involuntarily reacting to his skillful mouth.

The moment his tongue reached her weeping cunt, his hands darted out and grabbed hold of her ass, pulling her tight to his face. Her hips lunged forward, needing to be impossibly close to his searching tongue. He licked her up and down before stuffing his tongue inside her clasping cunt. Retreating and returning to lapping her swollen petals. Her moans grew louder and her hips became more lively, grinding into the wickedly arousing tonguing.

His lusty voice rumbled to her, commanding her to insert two of her own fingers inside of her pussy. She obeyed as her body bowed and her face grimaced. Twisting them deeper inside, she whimpered. When his tongue touched her pulsing clit, the burning inside of her radiated upward and outward. Shudders rocked her stiffened body. She exploded. Pearly white cream poured onto her impaled fingers. He then slammed his own fingers into her. He wanted to feel and then taste her lust. She shook. She could see and hear him sucking his drenched fingers one by one. Feasting on her offering.

Her body slumped. She felt exhausted from the intensity of her climax. Her cunt still oozed the evidence of her orgasm.

But he was not finished. He wanted to pound his cock into her twitching pussy. To fuck her into another cum. Her legs wrapped around him, the heels of her feet kicking at his ass and pulling him to her, his cock plowing into her cunt. A guttural moan ripped from her mouth. His dick stretching her walls until they molded to his girth. Her body shook violently each time he slammed forward. Slow thrusts. Deep thrusts. Shallow thrusts. Ones to the left. To the right. Changing the rhythm until her mind was almost shattered from the glorious torment of his fucking. He kissed her. She melted. He rammed deep. She cried out. Kissing. Slamming. Cries of pleasure. He wanted more. And he carried on with his relentless penetrations. Her inside muscles milked his cock, squeezing it with harsh embraces. She was thrashing about and sure she was nearing a climax. Noisily groaning and yelping with each brutal plunge of his cock. Her orgasm flowed while her frame convulsed in spasmodic movements of pure ecstasy.