73. No Offense, Slight Offense

When Tommen got to the tavern with Larys it was already flooded with people, the flood was sticky with what Larys hoped was ale and the women seemed prettier when they werent trying to be anyone else like at the capital. 

"Who are they?" Larys questioned nodding to the bar. Tommen followed his gaze. "Targaryens? I dont recognize them." Tommen hummed in agreement before noticing Larys smile as he watched them. 

"Oh no those are Taelons cousins. Gorgeous cousins. You don't have a chance. I barely stand a chance and no offense but look at us." Tommen remarked.

"Slight offense." Larys countered.

"Tommy boy!" Gaena declared. "I miss that handsome face!"

"Barely stand a chance." Larys scoffed and Tommen rolled his eyes as Larys took a seat at the booth. 

"Ahh Gaena my darling what are you doing dancing on the bar without me?" Tommen mused stepping away from Larys.

"Join me then." Gaena agreed reaching out for him. Tommen spared a glance at larys. "Davi keep his friend company!" Gaena begged her sister. Davina slid in beside Larys.

"Go dance with my sister." Davina instructed "she always wants to come to kings landing in hopes of seeing you."

"Really?" Tommen questioned smiling back at Gaena.

"Really get up there." Davina agreed before looking at larys. He felt more confident sitting. He straightened his spine and smiled back at her. "Im Davina."

"Larys." He answered "it's nice to meet you."

"How do you know Tommen?"

"Im his elder brother." Larys remarked

"Oh brother. Should have known you all have the thickest black hair." Davina remarked running her fingers through his hair gently before picking up her drink.

Larys could be normal this beautiful targaryen could fall for him and he wouldn't need to get up and show he wasn't whole he wasn't deformed. She wouldn't care because she would like him by the time they left.

"You want something to drink?" Davina questioned getting back up. 

"Sure, yes. Thank you." Larys offered awkwardly as she headed back to the bar. He half expected her not to come back at all but she did and slid a drink in front of him. "Thank you." he reached into his pocket for coin but she dismissed it. 

"You can buy me a drink next time." Davina offered. 

"Next time." Larys agreed hopefully. 

+

"bested by a child. My child." Taelon remarked. "Thats just..." he sighed falling back into bed. 

"The council will never take you seriously now." Alicent teased. "Might as well name Thorin king."

"Might as well." Taelon mused. "He keeps saying everytime he passes 'whos the man?' Gods that little punk. I'm never going to live this down." Taelon remarked. 

"Probably not." ALicent agreed. 

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." 

"I love you. Emma is so happy. She named her kitten Monster and Avalon named her mouse, Mouse. Is that not the cutest thing ever!" 

"It is rather adorable." Taelon agreed as he kissed down her stomach. "Boy or girl? Twins?" 

"I can never tell." Alicent corrected as Taelons hand ran over her stomach down the curve of her hips. 

"Little girl." Taelon whispered kissing her stomach as he got between her legs. "Hair like mommy, eyes like daddy." Taelon requested kissing down her stomach. "I dont think she can hear me." Taelon remarked nipping at flesh of her thigh gently. "I think I need to be closer." 

A little moan left her as his tongue probed her folds before plunging into her cunt. 

"Taelon-" She rasped her hips lifting from the bed. 

"Dont listen little one, I'm about to make mommy say some very bad words."

+

As the night came to an end davina leaned over her lips bushing the shell of his ear.

"I had fun lets do this again." Davina rasped. Larys nodded as he watched her go.

"Well done brother!" Tommen declared. "I think she liked you and that is a shock in itself because Davina, wow, okay. Well done. What did she say?"

"She had fun and lets do this again." Larys remarked almost in a daze.

"Wonderful! See this is fun and you might have gotten a chance at a real date with Davina Targaryen. Me on the other hand I'm going to marry Gaena." Tommen remarked looking to Gaena.

"Are you?" Larys questioned.

"Yeah. I am." Tommen agreed smilng back at her as Davina led her out. "Shes perfect." Tommen cackled out as they left as well. "Wouldn't it funny if I married a Targaryen then Taelon and I would actually be related." Larys nodded focusing on his steps as he walked, hand fisting his cane. "And she is great, she's sexy and fun and... she can drink. Father would even approve of her. That in itself is a shock." Tommen went on. "she likes me, oh everytime I saw her I thought I never really had a chance but then again its easy to compare oneself to Taelon when he was standing beside me."

"Am I your you?" Larys pondered.

"What?"

"You are Taelon in this duo and I'm you." Larys realized.

"What?" Tommen declared. "That's..." his jaw dropped. "No. I am me and you are you." Tommen corrected.

"This was fun." Larys admitted.

"You want to go out again? Brother bonding?" Tommen offered.

"Yes. I would." Larys agreed.