39. Drama Queen

''Good morning!" Tommen declared pushing open the door. Alicent blinked awake sucking in a nervous breath as she looked to the door pulling the covers up over her.

''You get used to his interruptions,'' Taelon mumbled and she relaxed just slightly as his hand dragged along her stomach.

''Interruptions?'' Tommen huffed out. ''No no no. Just because you are married now doesnt mean shit. We are still brothers because my actual brothers are shit. I have plans. Bonding. My anxiety Taelon.'' Tommen declared.

''Fuck off and we will meet you to break fast.' Taelon grumbled.

''Married life has changed you.'' Tommen whimpered out putting a hand over his heart and closing his eyes.

''Go!'' Taelon begged throwing a pillow in his direction

''I'm keeping this.' Tommen declared, 'something to keep me warm in my time of loneliness.''

''Fuck off please.'' Taelon murmured.

''A raven came for you. But since you are too busy for me you are too busy for it. I think I will hold onto it a while longer.'' Tommen remarked as he headed out leaving the door wide open.

''You do that.'' Taelon agreed through a yawn.

''Is he always like that?'' Alicent whispered turning in taelons arms to face him.

''He is a drama queen.'' Taelon agreed as she kissed him. ''And im not ready to get out of bed.'' He added as she kissed him again. Her body molding to his.

Taelon could practically hear the disapproving glare from outside their door.

''What do you want Nyra?" Taelon grumbled.

''Close the fucking door this isnt a whore house!" Nyra spat back. Alicent snuggled in closer as Taelon kneaded a hand over her thigh and ass.

''Its too early and I drank too much for you yelling at me already.'' Taelon retorted. Nyra huffed a breath. ''Excuse me love.'' Taelon requested as he got up. Nyra looked him up and down, tight shorts hugging his muscled thighs as he came to the door.

''Are you going to hate me forever?'' Taelon questioned softly.

Nyra just stared up at him. Yes. She was going to hate him forever. No. She couldnt hate him forever. She loved him too much.

She let out a shaky breath as he took another step closer and hugged her. She didnt want to but she melted into his touch. Relaxing as she wrapped her arms around him.

''I'm always going to love you love bug.'' Taelon whispered kissing the top of her head. She nodded as he pulled back. He saw sadness in her eyes as he wiped a single tear from her cheek. ''Always.'' Taelon assured. If Alicent hadnt sat up in bed catching Nyras attention she could have forgotten that Taelon wasnt hers. But Alicent did sit up and reality hit her that Taelon was only ever going to be her brother. She just didnt want to accept that. She marched down the hall and Taelon closed the door.

''So much for staying in bed today.'' Taelon mumbled as he got ready.

Breakfast was awkward. It would have been fine, if Nyra hadnt been trying to stare a hole into Alicent's head and murder her silently.

Viserys was happy, thrilled to have his son back and another heir on the way.

Tommen was happy to have his best friend home. Otto was actually happy, happy for his daughter and regretted pushing so hard for her to woe Viserys.

"Did you boys go out last night?" Viserys asked.

"Oh yes, Taelon is a much better wingman than my actual blood brother." Tommen agreed.

"Harwin is not bad, he's a fine lad." Taelon corrected. Tommen gapped back at him.

"I don't know who you are anymore." Tommen declared. "Not bad, fine lad... married life changed you."

"For the better it seems." Viserys agreed happily.

Otto stared back at Alicent as she leaned into Taelon's touch. That smile on her face. When he heard that Taelon and Tommen had went out he thought here comes the heart break, she will see him for the playboy that he is but there she sat content.

It wasnt his business if she was happy, viserys was happy then a new heir would be here before he knew it and all would be right in the world.

+

"Oh, that raven for you." Tommen remarked patting down his jacket.

"Did you kill the actual raven and shove him in your pocket?" Taelon questioned.

"I should have, those damn scrolls are so small- AH! Here it is." Tommen held it out for Taelon and he stared at the Runestone sigil.

"Yeah, I thought that was funny too." Tommen agreed. "I didnt open it, if it was from Daemon I wanted to experience the dramatics with you in real time!"

"How thoughtful of you Tom."

"I'm thoughtful like that." Tommen agreed. "Well, what does it say?"

"It's from Rhae." Taelon remarked reading it over.

"I'm sure its nothing." Tommen mused.

"Yeah. Yeah." Taelon agreed. The note was vague and strange, Taelon read it over again.

"Odd, maybe just-" Tommen pulled it from Taelon's hand. "Because you are being a good and dutiful husband." Tommen reminded him.

"Strange though. Surely she would have heard?" Taelon countered.

"She was married when you-" Tommen whistled with a chuckle. "-maybe she wants another go?" he suggested.

"Best get rid of it. If it was urgent she would have said something like help right?" Taelon offered.

"Probably just missing your cock." Tommen agreed tearing up the scroll.