32. Not Proper

"When do I get a go?" Tommen mused and Taelon stared back at him. "What? We share, why not-"

"Tommen." Taelon warned over supper. 

"What's going on?" Alicent asked softly. 

"Nothing." Taelon assured. 

"I mean-" Taelon kicked him under the table. "Nothing." Tommen agreed. "How unfortunate."

"You get used to Tommen." Taelon assured, Alicent nodded as she turned back to her plate but her focus moved to Taelon's hand on her thigh, stroking the fabric of her dress. She had to keep reminding herself that Taelon was her husband now. That she didnt have to hide her crush. That she could kiss him and fuck him whenever she wanted because he loved her and he wanted her too. 

"Food no good?" Taelon mused looking to her barely touched plate. Alicent looked to him as she turned in her seat towards him. "We can-" He began but she kissed him rising from her chair slightly as she leaned into him. Taelon's hand shifted from her thigh wrapping around pulling her closer. She sat on his thigh as she kissed him, she couldnt get enough of him.

"At the table, honestly." Nyra grumbled as she came in. Alicent moved to get up but Taelon kept a hand around her waist keeping her on him. 

"Nice to see you too sunshine, you have been avoiding me for a moon." Taelon remarked pulling at his food with one hand while the other was wrapped firmly around Alicent. His fingers trailing along her inner thigh as she tipped her head into him in a happy bliss. 

"Not avoiding, I was busy!" Nyra snapped back. 

"Too busy for your big brother now, I see how it is." Taelon mused. 

"You clearly don't." Nyra griped. 

"Wonderful, everyone is here, together!" Viserys declared. He looked to Taelon and Alicent as she leaned into him, licking her lips as he fed her some of the glazed ham. "I remember what it was like to be that in love!" Viserys declared. "Do you Otto?" 

"Hard to remember." Otto admitted. 

"Oh, that young love where everything is new and wonderful and being a part from the other is complete agony." Viserys recalled. He knew he made the right choice. He knew it, seeing them together so blatantly in love and happy.

"I think it's rude." Nyra countered. 

"Your time will come for love as well." Viserys assured not seeing her clear distaste for another woman loving Taelon in all the ways she wanted to. 

"Men are stupid." Nyra grumbled. 

"So now that you married," Tommen remarked. "I suppose that little labyrinth of fun ends?" he asked vaguely. Taelon stared back at him. 

"I had fun." Alicent remarked thinking back to the bon fire. 

"She had fun." Tommen agreed. Nyra grumbled as she stabbed at her plate, her back hunched over the table, her elbows on the table, Viserys stared back at her. 

"Rhaenyra, is that how you sit at the supper table?" Viserys tsked. Nyra stared back at him before pointing at Taelon and Alicent. 

"And since when is it proper to be seated in ones lap at supper?" She countered aggressively.

"I could sit in your lap if that makes you feel less left out." Tommen mused, Nyra glared back at him. "Goodness I forgot how scary teenage girls can be with raging hormones." Tommen remarked as a shiver went through his spine. 

"Thank you for the commentary, Ser Tommen." Viserys remarked. 

"Always here!" Tommen agreed. 

"Why is it that your father hasnt found you a bride?" Viserys mused and Taelon snorted a laugh. 

"I'm a catch." Tommen corrected. "You," he pointed an accusatory finger at Taelon. "Don't be rude." 

"Am I being rude? Did I say something?" Taelon countered kissing Alicent's ear. His hand trailing over the fabric of her dress she tried to keep her eyes from watching his hand as he glided his fingers over her folds, the material of her dress causing a different bit of friction as he ever so discreetly moved his fingers deeper into her folds. She clamped her lips shut as she focused on his plate. He kissed her gently as she shifted closer wrapping an arm around his shoulders and fisting the collar of his shirt. 

"Father knows that I am too much man for any woman to handle." Tommen informed him. "And why deprive the world of... me." 

"So humble he is too father." Taelon agreed. 

Alicent didnt know how Taelon could have conversations, eat and finger her so calmly.

"How are you two enjoying married life?" Viserys asked happily. 

"Oh it's great." Taelon agreed. "Right Alicent?" She sucked in a breath as he pinched and pulled lightly. Tommen chuckled knowingly across the table. 

"Awfully quiet." Nyra answered for her. "Perhaps married life is dreadful, or perhaps it is Taelon." Taelon glanced down the table at Nyra. 

"Love you too sis." Taelon answered. "I was thinking Alicent and I might go on a trip." Taelon remarked as Alicent tipped her head into him trying to hide the blush from her face. 

"A trip?" Nyra spat back. 

"Yes, awfully crowded at the capital." Taelon remarked. "Someone's ego is just filling up the room." Nyra glared back at him. She had loved him and now Taelon was the enemy.

"A trip is a lovely idea." Viserys agreed. "Less distractions and more space for my heir to make an heir of his own."

"Wonderful." Taelon agreed. "Where shall we go?" Taelon asked wrapping his arm around her waist, thumb dragging along the stitching as he took another sip of his drink. 

"You alright love?'' Taelon asked touching her cheek with the back of his hand. "You look flushed... Running a bit warm.''

''I think best retire for the night,'' Alicent agreed.

''I will bring you back.'' Taelon agreed. Her dress was off before the door was closed as he slid into her effortlessly.