31. Stamina

Alicent woke a married woman wrapped up around her gorgeous husband. She couldnt help the smile on her face as she looked over at Taelon still fast asleep.

She curled into him kissing his chest. She felt his hands wrap around her holding her to him.

''Good morning my beautiful wife.'' Taelon whispered kissing her face as she lifted her head to him.

''Good morning my handsome husband.'' She echoed. Alicent felt a wave of peace wash over her. She couldn't imagine how different her life would have been already if her fathers plans had worked and Viserys wanted a new bride for himself.

She felt him growing hard under her as she kissed him rolling her body into his as his hands roamed over her. She slipped a hand between them her lips never leaving his as she grabbed his cock. She was still surprised at the size of it. He chuckled as she lifted her hips guiding him back into her.

She was sore and her whole body ached from the pain and pleasure of it all. But she wanted more needed more. He put a hand on her hip guiding her movement until she sat up. A hand on his abs and the other on his thigh as she tried to find a good rhythm.

His hand moved up kneading at her breast as he watched her move on top of him.

+

Nyra was not surprised that Taelon wasnt out of his chambers before noon. Meals and a hot bath were drawn and she waited for him to come out and say it was all mistake and I love you. He didnt. But in Nyras mind she was Taelons and Taelon was hers. But it was only in her mind.

So this was life Alicent thought happily as she let the warm water wash around her soothing her aching skin. Taelons arms wrapped around her a gentle hand dragging along her skin as he kissed at her neck and shoulder.

She couldnt help but think that they fit together so nicely. Her body and his. His chin on her shoulder kissing her cheek and neck his hand dragging along her body a little tug at her clit or breast as he moved. She brought a hand around trailing it down his jaw as he kissed her again.

This was her life now.

She turned around in his arms the water long gone cold and kissed him feverishly. His hands instantly moved cupping her ass pulling her closer.

''Quite the stamina you have Alicent.'' Taelon said impressed as she started stroking his cock under the water.

Her eyes met his gaze as she sunk down on him again. The sensation of the water around them filling and being pushed away sloshing over the edge of the tub the slap of wet skin coming together. As his lips consumed hers once again.

This right here. With Taelon. It was like she didnt know what breath was what a touch was what love was until Taelon consumed her every thought every breath. She didnt know how she lived so many years without him because now she couldn't imagine a moment without Taelon Targaryen.

+

"The new couple seem to be enjoying themselves." Viserys remarked. 

"Havent seen much of them since the wedding." Mellos agreed. 

"There is news from the step stones." Otto remarked "Daemon and Lord Corlys..." 

"Seven hells." Viserys muttered reading it over. "unhappy children they both are. Didn't get what they wanted so they start a war." Viserys threw the scroll down. 

"What do you want to do your grace?" 

"Nothing." Viserys countered. "I told them I wasnt starting a war and they did it anyways. They can dig themselves out."