80. Moonfyre

On Thorin's 10th name day he wanted to compete in a tournament. Maekar and Aegon wanting to be just like Thorin and only a year younger than Thorin agreed that they wanted to as well.

"Me too?" Aemond questioned. At five he was the sweetest thing. He trained hard, got a lot of bruises but wanted to fit in with his brothers. He studied with his elder sisters and Aislynn followed him around.

Aislynn didnt know what to think of Jace and Luke. She played with them but she thought that Aemond was the best and chased after him. But Thorin was the badass big brother that everyone looked up to. Aislynn ran, hugging tight to Thorin when she saw him in the courtyard. Thorin knew, AIslynn didnt pay attention to danger, after all she had been protected, she didnt know danger. So when he saw her coming, charging happily towards him he demanded all swords sheathed immediately.

Aislynn giggled out as he held her to him before flipping her upside down, holding her by her legs she continued to giggle as her face turned red.

"You gonna help win the tourney, Lynnie?" Thorin questioned putting her back on her feet.

"I'm really good." Aislynn agreed never having touched a sword in her life.

Aegon had been bonding with Sunfyre and Maekar's egg had hatched so they were working well together, helping each other in the pits.

Avalon and Emma did their dragon lessons but their eggs didnt hatch, when Dreamfyre presented herself to the girls they were not as excited as Taelon thought they would be. Avalon still had her mouse, Mouse and Emma still had her cat, Monster.

They knew that dragons were not allowed in the castle and they got to sleep with their pets Mouse and Monster every night. They liked Dreamfyre she was pretty and patient with them but she was a full grown dragon, she wouldnt fit in the capital doors. But still they shared Dreamfyre. They were still trying to bond with her, but Dreamfyre was gentle and Taelon worked with both Dreamfyre and Sunfyre to make sure they were ready for his children.

Maekar had named his little baby dragon moonfyre. He was the deepest of purples and Aislynn loved him.

Moonfyre^

Moonfyre^

🌙

Taelon had tried not to be mad at Nyra, after all he had Thorin with Rhae all those years ago and he would have never known about Thorin had Rhae not told him but this man, this man that was fathering royal bastards was clearly here in the capital, maybe in the castle. Taelon wasnt married when he had his fun with Rhae Royce. Nyra was married.

But considering there was no more pregnancies from ALicent or Nyra since Luke and Aislynn were born Taelon tried to push the thoughts away.

Then Tommen had a son with thick black hair and Taelon tried to push the similarities out of his head because Tommen swore he didnt touch Nyra and Taelon believed him. But Harwin... Taelon had his suspicions. 

Gaena was a good mother. Taelon liked that Tommen was so happy. Lyonel loved that his son was married, having heirs and in love with a Targaryen no less. Lyonel had never been more proud of Tommen. Now all he had to worry about was Harwin and Larys... mainly Harwin because he suspected it was his eldest son that fathered the princesses sons. But he would never admit that out loud. He knew Taelon's fondness for his sons and if Taelon had not figured it out or didnt want to figure it out, Lyonel was not going to be the whistle blower and ruin them by acknowledging Harwin's treasonous acts.

"I swear you have a sixth sense for dragons." Taelon remarked as Davina came into the castle.

"I came for my sister." Davina corrected. "And her baby and her baby dragon." Davina added quickly.

"His egg didnt hatch." Taelon corrected. "Moonfyre is running the castle though." Davina stopped looking to Taelon.

"Ruin my day." Davina remarked stubbornly. "He's still a little thing."

"He is." Taelon agreed. "Which is why when Emma snuck him into her bed, we didnt notice until one of the staff screamed, scared Moonfyre and now they both are hiding."

"A dragon scared of people." Davina scoffed.

"Yeah... he's a cute thing but he might be the next Grey Ghost of kings landing." Taelon offered. 

"Not if I have anything to say about it." Davina corrected as she headed off. 

"Dav! Loki say hi to auntie Dav." Gaena requested as she held tight to her sons' hand. 

"Walking like a big kid already?" Davina squatted in front of Loki, he smiled back at her, taking shaking steps towards her Davina extended her arms to him. "Come here handsome." Loki smiled toppling into Davina's arms. She scooped him up. "You want to help me catch a dragon Loki?" 

"I elp!" Loki agreed. 

"Great." Davina held him upside down and LOki laughed out. 

"I'm glad you are back." Gaena remarked leaning into her. 

"I think I'm staying for a while." Davina offered as she saw Tommen, a big goofy smile on his face. "Your husband has too much energy." Davina added as Tommen bound down the hall. 

"My beautiful wife, my handsome son and my terrifying sister." Tommen declared. 

"I'm on a dragon hunt. I got Lokes, you two give me another baby to dote over. It's almost his second name day. I need my baby fix." Davina instructed. 

"You heard her. Back to bed." Tommen agreed. 

"I love you Dav!" Gaena declared. Davina chuckled shaking her head as she flipped Loki around putting him on her shoulders. 

"Lets find a dragon." 

"Drago!" Loki agreed. 

"Emma did you-"

"I'm Avalon." Avalon corrected as she marched forward. 

"Right, well twins." Davina offered with a shrug. "Where was the dragon last?" 

"Emma's room." Avalon informed her. 

"Which would be?" Avalon blinked back at her as Loki smiled waving down at her from Davina's shoulders. "You are stubborn like your father."

"I know." Avalon agreed but her eyes went wide as she saw Monster chasing Mouse. "MOUSE! NO MONSTER NO! HOW MANY TIMES!"  Avalon shouted running down the hallway, Davina turned to watch her go. 

"I can show you." Larys remarked as Davina faced toward him. "The princess's room." He clarified. 

"Sure. Thanks." Davina agreed. Loki waved down at him. Larys reached a hand up and Loki grabbed onto his finger. 

"I'm glad you are back... are you staying long?" Larys questioned hopefully. 

"Baby fever." Davina agreed. "Gotta get my baby fix before I start thinking I actually want one of my own."