89. Needs

Lila puckered her lips looking up at Aemond.

"Kiss?" Aemond asked and Lila nodded. "Mwah!" He said dramatically as he gave her a kiss. Lila laughed out tipping back onto the floor when she saw something scurry along the edge of the floor. She jumped up moving to Aemond nervously.

"What did you see?" Aemond asked peering around the candle lit room. "I dont see-ohh"

"Wat?" Lila asked raising her hands up in a confused shrug.

"A mouse." Aemond told her.

"Mouu!" Lila repeated. "Herrrrt?"

"No it wont hurt you." Aemond assured. "Its so tiny tiney."

"Ohh" Lila said crawling toward the wall. Lila had been getting the hang of walking. But she found crawling to be faster still.

"Avalon I found Mouse!" Aemond shouted and LIla hushed him. Bringing a hand to her lips, Aemond laughed out. 

"Mouuu!" Lila said making kissy noises. "Om ere!"

"I dont think Mouse is going to come to you Lila Rose." Aemond remarked and she flopped down on her butt and turned to him.

"Ay not?" Lila asked confused. "Mou iked me."

"You are a bit louder than you were previously." Aemond informed her. Lila nodded but looked for Mouse for Avalon,

"Mouu om ere. Mouu!" Lila said tapping on the floor. "I unt a mou!" Lila declared. 

"You want a mouse? Like as a pet like Avalon?" Aemond questioned.

"Ya." Lila agreed. "I unt a mou. You get?" LIla asked crawling over to him. "Or me?"

"Can I get a mouse for you?" Aemond repeated thinking it over. Lila used all her little strength to pull herself up yanking on his shirt so she was looking him in the eye. 

"I can get you a mouse!" Avalon declared. She dropped a piece of cheese on the ground. "Come here Mouse, Monster is in Emma's room." Lila glanced back watching Mouse come out. 

"A mou or me?" Lila said happily. "A mou or me!"

"A mouse for you." Avalon agreed with a laugh. Lila plopped down content in his lap for about a fraction of a minute before she looked up at him waiting.

"Ow?"

"Now?" Aemond asked

"Now." Avalon agreed happily. "Thorin got me my Mouse. I think he can find you a mouse no problem."

"Ow?" Lila begged pulling on his shirt again as she stood up. "Ease Av! Mou ow!"

"Is Monster in here?" Emma questioned peering in. 

"Mou ow!" Lila declared again. 

"You sound like a cat." Maekar informed her glancing in behind Emma and Lila's little face scrunched up. "Meowww!" Maekar repeated dramatically and Lila stared at him a moment as Avalon and Aemond chuckled. "Meowww." Maekar repeated and they were all meowing, Lila looked to them curiously, her siblings were so strange she had decided before a smile appeared on her face and she started giggling.

"Me-owww!" Lila repeated still laughing. "Me-owww!" 

+

Where Alicent was more nervous around the dragons, her children did not share her fear. Lila crawled full speed ahead to the dragon pits. Taelon even had a hard time keeping up with her. She would plop down and start babbling to Rok or Erebor, she could talk for hours. Taelon was sure of it. SHe could even outtalk Tommen. Whenever the handmaidens lost her they knew where to look. Lila no longer wanted a mouse or a cat she wanted a dragon.

Alicent didn't like how intrigued Lila was with the dragons. She was so little and ALicent worried that one might swallow her up. Lila smiled back at Taelon as he came into the pits, still babbling, it was more nonsense then words to Taelon but Lila sounded very confident with her babbling.

"It that so?" Taelon asked sitting down behind her pulling her back into him but she crawled forward getting closer. She turned around and leaned back against Rok and continued her story. Taelon didn't think Lila needed to breathe. She just kept going and going. Then she stopped sucking in a deep breath that puffed out her chest before blowing it out in a huff. She looked to Rok then to Taelon and Lila laughed out doubling over like she said the funniest thing in the world.

Taelon stared back at her as she tipped over with laughter she sat up spitting out the sand that had gotten in her mouth running a hand over her tongue before she started laughing again. Her little laugh was contagious. Taelon started laughing and Lila pointed at him.

"Me?" Taelon asked. "I think you are tired little miss." Lila stared back at him as he got up. "Bed time?" Lila shook her head and brought a hand back touching Roks scales. "He will be here tomorrow." Taelon assured. He needed to get her a dragon, she needed it. She needed a dragon, it was so clear. So did aemond and Aislynn... He was having too many kids and his dragons were not fucking enough apparently. Because they were lacking in dragon eggs. 

+

"All tucked in." Taelon remarked and Alicent put her book down smiling back at him. He got closer sitting beside her in the library, the fire light dying around them. 

ALicent was completely lost in Taelons eyes and his kiss. She let her hands roam over his back and arms. He was pulling her closer, his hands pressed at the small of her back. He slipped a thigh between her legs as he pushed his hands under her sweater. She trembled with excitement. His hands were so warm and she could feel their strength. She broke the kiss and without a word led him to their chambers.

She practically ran there Taelon chasing after her as soon as the door sealed she placed her hands on his chest. She unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it open. She rubbed her palms all over his chest, and leaned in to flick her tongue across his nipples. Kissing along his chest as her hands moved to his pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped them and pushed them down over his butt. She moved her hands to the front of his underwear and felt him hot and hard. She traced her fingernails over the bulge of his cock.

"It doesnt take much when I'm with you." Taelon remarked kissing her neck. She edged him back to the bed and he watched her as she peeled away her clothes.

She pulled her sweated over her head to reveal her full breasts and hard nipples. She straddled him and guided him into her. She moved down him slowly, wanting only to feel as much as possible. It felt so good inside her. She started moving on his cock letting it fill her full and then moving up until he almost fell out. As her desire grew, so did her motions, faster and harder she fucked a very sexy Taelon.

He placed his hands on her hips helping to hold her as he met her thrusts. They fucked furiously until she felt him growing even harder in her cunt. Then she felt him tense and as he fucked her. She was so excited that he was close she felt her own climax coming. She felt butterflies in her stomach and a tingle between her thighs.

After a few more hard strokes they both came together, his hot seed spilling deep within her quivering womb. She collapsed on his chest breathing hard, his heart pounding in her ears. He held her closer running a hand over her back and into her hair. He felt her racing heart against his chest and she felt him growing hard again.

"That was too fast." Taelon whispered holding her closer. 

"I needed you." Alicent agreed. "I miss you when you are gone." 

"I need more of you."