95. The Dragon Disaster

"Whos that?" Emma questioned and Taelon turned towards her voice. Taelon saw smoke rising up.

"Lets not find out, seems temperamental." Taelon offered. He turned back around reaching for Lila's hand but didnt see her. "Lila?" Taelon around like a dog chasing his tail.

"Lila?" Tommen echoed.

"LILA!"

Lila was the cutest thing, she really was. She had the biggest eyes and she always wanted to be right by someone. But Taelon didnt see her. 

"Lila? Lila? LILA!" Taelon demanded his head spinning as he searched for her. "FIND YOUR SISTER!" Taelon demanded. 

It was frantic, it was terrifying, Taelon wanted to cry, had he just done what Alicent, what Gaena had feared. Did he just lose their baby girl. 

Lila waved a hand beckoning Cannibal closer. She had seen the giant footsteps and was paying attention when Thorin was tracking them. SHe just wanted to be helpful. She smiled up at Cannibal as he huffed out a breath at her. 

She waved getting closer and thats when Taelon saw. Taelon ran at a sprint, he wouldnt let his baby girl get eaten. He would be broken inside if anything happened to any of them but little Lila. She was three. She stared up at Cannibal and Taelon hated being a mortal, hated not being fast enough, she felt a million miles away. 

"Lila honey..." Taelon rasped, sick to his stomach as his feet pounded into the ground with every step. "Back up honey, come here." 

"A friend." Lila corrected. 

"LILA NO!" Taelon shouted as Cannibals head lowered towards her. 

"Friend! My dragon! My dragon!" Lila declared. Taelon didnt know how she got so far to fast. 

"LILA!" 

Cannibal brought his face close to her. She reached out a hand putting it flat to his large nose. 

"Mine." Lila decided and Taelon watched as Cannibal, the dragon eater, the monster of a dragon, never been tamed before knelt before his little Lila. Accepting her as his new master. Taelon watched Cannibals eyes shift its gaze, deadly at Taelon.

"Thats daddy, be nice." Lila instructed. 

Meanwhile Aemond was making his way to silverwing. He was looking for Lila but he thought what if LIla came this way? 

"Lila?" Aemond questioned Meakar walked along with him. Emma peered around. Aegon and Thorin went with Tommen and Aislynn.

"Lila... you here?" 

"Thats not Lila." Maekar corrected. 

"Silverwing." Emma declared smiling back at her. "Go on Aemond." 

"SHouldnt we focus on Lila?" Aemond countered. 

"Get Silverwing." Maekar agreed. 

"What if she doesnt want me?" Aemond countered. 

"Then it was nice knowing you." Maekar remarked and Emma whacked him over the back of the head. "I was joking!" 

"Be brave Aemond." 

 "Dohaeras." Aemond said getting closer and Silverwing grumbled again. He could be brave. This was all he ever wanted. He just needed to focus. He took a deep breath taking another step closer. Emma gave him a thumbs up. ''Lykiri! Lykiri!'' Aemond demanded and Silverwing quieted ''Lykiri.'' he repeated taking another step closer. 

"Your father found her-" Tommen began. "What the hell?"

"Uncle Tom!" Emma hushed him. "We are on a mission..." SHe whispered moving towards him. "Is Lila okay?" 

"You are never going to believe it." Tommen agreed.

"Dohaeras, dohaeras... Lykiri!" Aemond demanded. Silverwing bowed before him. Aemond felt his heart race as he pulled himself up. He felt the heavy purr of Silverwing under him and he wanted to cry with joy. He got her dragon. Silverwing was his. Finally. Aislynn smiled softly back at Aemond as he climbed up. She wanted a dragon too... one day maybe. 

"Time to go home!" Taelon demanded, his voice booming. "Tom, I need you to ride Rok back."

+

"Which dragon is that?" Alicent questioned and Rhaenyra wanted to scoff, Alicent claimed the title of Targaryen and didnt know her dragons but she looked to the sky and saw Cannibal flying towards them. 

"Not possible." Nyra rasped. 

"Who is that?" Alicent countered as Nyra ran down the steps. Alicent chased after her confused. 

"Mother!" Aemond shouted completely giddy. He slid from silverwings back. 

"You got Silverwing." Alicent offered looking over the beautiful beast.

"I GOT HER!" Aemond shouted still jumping with excitement as Taelon and Lila descended on Cannibal.

"Now just because she is here doesn't mean you two are fully bonded." Thorin reminded him. "You need to work with her so she trusts you and listens only to you."

"Thats right." Nyra agreed. 

"Congratulations Aemond." Aislynn said kindly. Gaena watched Tommen slid down Rok and it was sexy, so sexy. 

"Sit. Stay... good puppy. We will be back!" LIla declared happily. Taelon kept a weary eye on Cannibal. 

"Tommen gather the stonemasons and everyone that can build a new cave farther away for Cannibal." Taelon instructed. 

"On it boss." Tommen agreed. 

"Cannibal." Nyra rasped. 

"That's the big bad scary dragon." Alicent remarked. 

"Yep." Taelon agreed as Lila ran to Alicent. 

"I got a dragon, mama I got a dragon!" Lila agreed. "I'm going to call him-"

"He already has a name." Thorin reminded her. 

"So if I call him big puppy he wont listen?" Lila pondered. 

"Probably not." Taelon agreed. 

"But he's my big puppy." Lila corrected. 

"Big day you had." Alicent remarked. "You must be starving and exhausted." Lila nodded in agreement. "Lets get you inside... Taelon a word." Alicent demanded. 

"Come on Lila." Avalon reached a hand out. "YOu have to tell me how you got Cannibal! Good job Aemond, Silverwing is beautiful." SHe added smiling back at him. Aemond nodded running a hand over her scales. SHe was beautiful.